How many games for Ron Artesticle?

stevestojan

How many games should Ron Artest be suspended?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How many games should Ron Artest be suspended?

• 0 - My name is BF-In_Indiana
    • Season

Guest Guest_rolly_*

Think about this. An NBA Player is the product of a paying customer. For example, a rock band is a product of what the fan who has gone to the concert is going to see.

These so-called professionals went into the stands and threw punches at the people who primarily pay their salary. What a bunch of spoiled ungrateful bastards. If artest wasn't such an uncontrolled hothead, he could have let the law do it's job. Those fans would have been arrested and he would have been commended and possibly cleared his name or at least made himself look better.

But, instead he has no self control and dug himself a sh-t hole and will now be looked upon as one of the biggest a-holes ever to step foot on the court. nice job u POS. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I am not saying that this isn't right but, WTF was RA thinking by just laying on the scoring table watching the fight?

Couldn't he have gotton up and removed himself into center court? He made a few attempts to sit up, then just continued to lounge there... It was his job at that point (before the object toss) to remove himself.

By no way am I justify the fans reaction. Why was he just laying there smiling with his hands crossed behind his head... Is it common practice to stay lounged out on the scorer's table. From that point on he conducted himseld very arrogantly and the fan pushed him "over the top."

What an Arse-(test)!

don't you think most of you are overreacting?

Yes it was a bad situation but the fans of Detroit and Ben Wallace were as much to blame as Artest. He was defending himself and with conditions and tensions as they were anyone would have done the same thing, as sad as that is. I suspend Artest for 5 games. I'd give the same to Wallace and the other Pacer. The Pistons should also pay a large fine.

O'Neill laying out a fan, who shouldn't have been on the floor to begin with, was the worst because the guy was still getting up from being laid out by Artest. O'Neill had no reason to do that and I'd give him 10 games for that.

In the end what I feel is the most comical is how Americans blast soccer fans around the world for the same type of stuff. Americans blasted soccer teams for erracting cages and moats around the field and maybe it wasn't answer but it certainly did solve the problem for a time. Maybe we should all realize that everyone has lost sight of the sportsmenship ball worldwide. Perhaps seperating the fans from the athletes isn't such a bad idea afterall.

don't you think most of you are overreacting?

Yes it was a bad situation but the fans of Detroit and Ben Wallace were as much to blame as Artest.  He was defending himself and with conditions and tensions as they were anyone would have done the same thing, as sad as that is.  I suspend Artest for 5 games.  I'd give the same to Wallace and the other Pacer.  The Pistons should also pay a large fine.

O'Neill laying out a fan, who shouldn't have been on the floor to begin with, was the worst because the guy was still getting up from being laid out by Artest.  O'Neill had no reason to do that and I'd give him 10 games for that.

In the end what I feel is the most comical is how Americans blast soccer fans around the world for the same type of stuff.  Americans blasted soccer teams for erracting cages and moats around the field and maybe it wasn't answer but it certainly did solve the problem for a time.  Maybe we should all realize that everyone has lost sight of the sportsmenship ball worldwide.  Perhaps seperating the fans from the athletes isn't such a bad idea afterall.

126731[/snapback]

Ya... He was really defending himself lounging on the scoring table? Sitting up, smiling... Lounging some more... Sitting up, putting on headphones and mic (until Reggie took them off)... Then finally lounging some more, smiling, hands crossed behind his head, and feet crossed.

Looked real comfortable for a while there while the "Donny Brook" dragged on? Who would have thought such a relaxed guy was a time-bomb ready to go off? Afterall he was surely enjoying Wallace being pissed off? Showed cool and calm toward Wallace... Just not the fans!

What a fuggin' ego!

At least there is some sort of buffer zone in football... Hockey has boards (didn't stop the Bruin from chasing the beer dumping fan up the stairs 30 years ago!)

126734[/snapback]

Anyone remember that Sabres/Flyers game a few years ago when Lindy Ruff got hit with a cup, then grabbed a stick and started up into the stands?

Anyone remember that Sabres/Flyers  game a few years ago when Lindy Ruff got hit with a cup, then grabbed a stick and started up into the stands?

126741[/snapback]

Ya... But, that was more a show of force... Even Ruff has enough sense not to escalate the thing.

What pumps me was the relaxed attitude before RA got hit. Actually there was something thrown first and missed... He still seemed relax... Then bam gets hit with the second object and goes off like a time-bomb... How in the hell does he know where to go?... He just goes up in the general direction... The guy is obviously not all there...

Not that he deserved but, again, what a ass... I hope they throw the book at him!

Again... Ad nausem... Just review the clip in play/pause mode.

Everthing that RA does from the foul on in is PREMEDITATED. Wallace acts in the heat of emotion... YES, BOTH WRONG.

RA gets first degree.

Wallace gets second degree.

This will be my hopefully my last post on this... <_<:lol: Thank God!

I just can't believe that anybody can say that RA acted with good intentions.

That was Reggie Miller removing the headsets from RA?

WTF was RA thinking? "GEE, I think I will give an interview right here during the brawl?"

???

If Spreewell gets a season for attacking his coach I believe that Ronnie should get a season, only make sense. I can't believe in an earlier statement he said he wanted to be a coach. He is a great example of why basketball is failing, and sports like football and baseball have taken over again. I also have a rather strong dislike for O'Neal too.