TO... Should he stay or should he go?

Griswold

Should he stay or should he go now?

If he stays there will be trouble

An’ if he stays it will be double

So come on and let me know!

I'm OK if he stays next season at a much lower price. But he isn't worth the big bucks.. for the Bills at least.

Given his production this season.. he isn't worth big bucks for many teams. So, the Bills are in the running to keep him on the cheap, I suggest.

I'm OK if he stays next season at a much lower price. But he isn't worth the big bucks.. for the Bills at least.

Given his production this season.. he isn't worth big bucks for many teams. So, the Bills are in the running to keep him on the cheap, I suggest.

IMHO................... HE IS RUINING OUR RECEIVING CORPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

He has set our receivers back a year just by the fact that the QB I'm sure has some sort of instructions, implied or otherwise, to put the 6.5 millions bucks to use and throw him the D*** ball!

TO would never re=sign with the Bills even if the Bills wanted him which they won't.