Mike Leach suspended from Alamo Bowl

buffaloaggie

What did he do, glare at the poor thing?
Sources told ESPN's Joe Schad that the parents felt the player was treated inappropriately by Leach because he was unable to practice after a mild concussion.

For Tech to suspend him indefinitely, it must be something pretty serious. On the Independence Bowl broadcast, the announcers eluded to him not being back next year. Now they're saying that Leach confined the player to a dark room and an electrical closet after a concussion diagnosis. It's Craig James' son, so ESPN will be all over it. If true, it just confirms what I've thought all along, Mike Leach has no class. What a douche.

Adam James is a DB, plain and simple.

Leach will get a job somewhere...he's too good of a coach.

That depends. Until his name is cleared, colleges will not be lining up to sign him.

At the NFL level, he will have to convince those interested his offense is not gimmicky and/or he can adapt to the pro level.

Guest The Senator's Mom
Adam James is a DB, plain and simple.

Leach will get a job somewhere...he's too good of a coach.

I sure hope so. My son is still crying and won't come out of his room.

I believe that Mike Leach is right.

I watched his interview on ESPN and I've watched Craig James on ESPN and I think Mike Leach is telling the truth. I think it was really about playing time and Craig James should leave his son alone and let his son deal with his own problems.

Leach claims James called all the time. More than all other players parents combinded.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.