John Fox will not be fired....

JoeF

Buck Fill Cowher. I seem to remember a guy who had STACKED teams losing multiple AFC Championship games AT HOME. He's over-rated, as is his replacement. I want a competent GM. And by competent I mean someone who hits on at least half his picks. Doesn't have to perform miracles, he just needs to do his job. And then, I'd like an offensive-minded HC with an OL background like a Russ Grimm.

No big names are coming to Buffalo, and I don't want a retread.

Buck Fill Cowher. I seem to remember a guy who had STACKED teams losing multiple AFC Championship games AT HOME. He's over-rated, as is his replacement. I want a competent GM. And by competent I mean someone who hits on at least half his picks. Doesn't have to perform miracles, he just needs to do his job. And then, I'd like an offensive-minded HC with an OL background like a Russ Grimm.

No big names are coming to Buffalo, and I don't want a retread.

Joe, As for as an Offensive mind, what about Weis if he calls his own plays and brings in a damn good DC and assistants (esp OL and DL coaches)

And if not him, I am really leaning toward Leslie Frazier from the Vikes. I know he is a Defense guy, but he knows what a good team looks like and has seen first hand how a team turns around with a good QB at the helm.

What Job in Tampa? Last time I checked they still had a Head Coach who beat the NFC's best team yesterday and looking better each week now. No guarantee he is gone after next week

And as for Carolina, they just beat the Vikings and Giants in 2 straight weeks, and have just proven that the problem was Delhomme.

Oh, come on--they beat one good team and one awful team in 7 weeks. That team blows. Cowher is looking.

Foax, on the other hand, is safe.

Joe, As for as an Offensive mind, what about Weis if he calls his own plays and brings in a damn good DC and assistants (esp OL and DL coaches)

And if not him, I am really leaning toward Leslie Frazier from the Vikes. I know he is a Defense guy, but he knows what a good team looks like and has seen first hand how a team turns around with a good QB at the helm.

What has done to show he can run a whole program as a HC?

With the best players in the country, he coached ND into the toilet.

the excuse is that the defense was the problem.

well guess what - he's the head coach responsible for the whole team. There's no cop-out because he didn't know defense

and by the way, why will he handle the defense any better if he's head coach for the Bills.

no thanks to Weis and his schematic advantage

Actually I hate NASCAR. I do however follow the Panthers as well and have watched every game they have played so I feel I can make an informed decision.

Fox hasn't had two winning years in a row. Win, lose, win, lose etc. I can tell you now the fanbase wants his ass gone NOW along with Delhomme and for good reason. No way in hell do I want that clown here.

Ummmm, I'l take that over lose, lose, lose, lose, etc... I always thought Fox was a good coach, but you're right, he should have pulled Delhomme long ago.

What has done to show he can run a whole program as a HC?

With the best players in the country, he coached ND into the toilet.

the excuse is that the defense was the problem.

well guess what - he's the head coach responsible for the whole team. There's no cop-out because he didn't know defense

and by the way, why will he handle the defense any better if he's head coach for the Bills.

no thanks to Weis and his schematic advantage

not even in the ballpark of being true

No thanks. Weis underwhelmed me at ND.