O line

bkc

With all the talk of new leadership and what needs to be done. I can't help but thinking nothing changes until the Bills put forth a representative offensive line. Unless something drastic happens and a new labor agreement is reached there will be very little availabe via free agency. That leaves the draft . I would think that two of the first three picks if not the first two picks have to be spent on tackles. The interior line with levitre , handgartner, incognito and hopefully wood should be ok. First round left tackle with bell as a back up and then Right tackle with butler as back or he could be in the mix at gurard if wood does not make a full reovery . The sad part of this scenerio is with the current free agency system in place it would be a strong class of offesive lineman , with Mr wilson willing to spend money the Bills could have solved one problem the moved on to D front seven and of course QB.

I agree with your assessment about the O-line. I really would like to see the Bills use a 2nd pick on a LT. I like Bell, but I am not sure he is a starting LT yet, or ever will be. I like his athleticism, but he needs to get stronger. I like our inside 3. I think Woods should be fine. If he had just broken bones, then no problem. Bones heal, and are stronger than before. If he had nerve or ligament damage, then it could be a while.

In the draft, I think we should get a LT early, preferably in the 2nd, and get another guard late in the draft. It think this is how we should address the O-Line. We now have a bunch of young players that have some playing experience, due to injuries.

I agree with your assessment about the O-line. I really would like to see the Bills use a 2nd pick on a LT. I like Bell, but I am not sure he is a starting LT yet, or ever will be. I like his athleticism, but he needs to get stronger. I like our inside 3. I think Woods should be fine. If he had just broken bones, then no problem. Bones heal, and are stronger than before. If he had nerve or ligament damage, then it could be a while.

In the draft, I think we should get a LT early, preferably in the 2nd, and get another guard late in the draft. It think this is how we should address the O-Line. We now have a bunch of young players that have some playing experience, due to injuries.

If butler is the answer then that makes things a lot easier .

Make the LT a 1st rounder, BBgun. A future pro bowlin' DOMINANT guy!!!!

Yeah, somebody solid.

I hate the 'what if' 20/20 thing, but what would be if we had drafted Oher and Wood with our 1st round picks this past season?

Even Orakpo and Wood.

Ok. I'll stop...

bypassing oher looks worse everyday

We are a LT away from a good O-Line

LT-Andy-Hang.-Wood-Butler

or

LT-Andy-Wood-Incoegnto-Butler

Yes agreed....especially when you consider the jump that players make into their 2nd year as Wood and Levitre will be

But I do think we have to use the top pick on a LT...otherwise you cannot even compete offensively as you see this year