let the mock drafts begin

1 bruce campbell ot

2 brandon graham de

3 vince oghobaase dt

4 jermain cunningham de

5 olb

6 de

7 wr

one of these picks could be traded for the following qbs....

bills aquire one of these qbs- michael vick, kerry collins, david garrard, kevin kolb, marc bulger, matt hasselbeck, matt lienart, byron lefwich, tavaris jackson, chad pennignton....

also bills could draft a qb with on of their picks, im guessing 3rd or 4th rd.

I can see how lots of people think we should go Tackle with round 1 this year. But, we do not need a rnother rookie on this O-Line. We need a good, Veteran LT and we need to draft a RT in the later rounds to come in when Butler gets hurt again next season. There is way too many names to strat dropping right now (most of which will change order come the combine), But Rolando McClain in round 1 would look good in a Bills uni... but our draft should look something like this:

1. DT/ILB

2. DT/ILB (whichever we didnt grab in rd 1)

3. QB

4. DE/OT

5. DE/OT (whichever we didnt grab in rd 4)

6. WR

7. OLB

Our 2 big FA pickups should be a decent LT and decent veteran QB to mentor a rookie for once...Switch to the 3-4 and lets hope we stay healthy and see what we got...I wouldnt be opposed to POSSIBLY trading Lynch for maybe a 2nd and grabbing a QB there, and grabbing a bruiser RB in the 3rd to compliment Freddy.

OR

1 TERRENCE CODY DT

2 BRANDON GRAHAM DE

3 TONY PIKE QB

4 OLB

5 DE

6 C/G

7 WR

Pike getting picked somewhere in the 3rd sounds right to me. I don't know what U Cinn ols might declare for the draft, but as a group they did well. When Pike went down, Collaros lit it up. Good ol play - keep an eye on them come draft time.

I read that UCinn is a 10 point dog against FLA. A fair spot.

For those who are not taking a OT high in their drafts......

I would like to know how you are figuring to fix that position.......because it doesn't matter who you put behind center if he is picking himself off the turf on every play it isn't going to matter.......

I think it will be easier to come up with free agent linebackers then it will be a OT

By the way......I like Cody and would not be against that pick.....but if you do that you HAVE to take a OT in the first three rounds.......

I can see how lots of people think we should go Tackle with round 1 this year. But, we do not need a rnother rookie on this O-Line. We need a good, Veteran LT and we need to draft a RT in the later rounds to come in when Butler gets hurt again next season. There is way too many names to strat dropping right now (most of which will change order come the combine), But Rolando McClain in round 1 would look good in a Bills uni... but our draft should look something like this:

1. DT/ILB

2. DT/ILB (whichever we didnt grab in rd 1)

3. QB

4. DE/OT

5. DE/OT (whichever we didnt grab in rd 4)

6. WR

7. OLB

Our 2 big FA pickups should be a decent LT and decent veteran QB to mentor a rookie for once...Switch to the 3-4 and lets hope we stay healthy and see what we got...I wouldnt be opposed to POSSIBLY trading Lynch for maybe a 2nd and grabbing a QB there, and grabbing a bruiser RB in the 3rd to compliment Freddy.

Drafting for defense and a QB for this team is a waste of time, unless your Dick Jauron :(

Defense is not the problem, same as it wasn't the problem last season. Its the crappy Tampa 2 scheme, it will always be problem no matter who they draft.

If this team doesn't draft a premier left O tackle and address the O line in the draft and free agency they will have another poor season. A dominant blocking fullback and tight end would also help the offense.

they can sovle the lt position in fa.... if not then yes u take one in rd 1. but im thinking they are going to take a lt in fa and draft terrence cody in rd 1. he makes the most sense. if not him then rolando macclain. but we dont need a mlb we already have one. that narrows it down to either cody, mcclain or mallett.

terrence cody could end of being another ted washington! he would fix the run defense right away and allow stroud to come of the bench in passing situations.

brandon graham could help replace aaron schobel. and drafting tony pike in rd 3 and let him sit for 2 years behing kerry collins or chad pennington. something like that...

1 bruce campbell ot

2 brandon graham de

3 vince oghobaase dt

4 jermain cunningham de

5 olb

6 de

7 wr

one of these picks could be traded for the following qbs....

bills aquire one of these qbs- michael vick, kerry collins, david garrard, kevin kolb, marc bulger, matt hasselbeck, matt lienart, byron lefwich, tavaris jackson, chad pennignton....

also bills could draft a qb with on of their picks, im guessing 3rd or 4th rd.

no thanks, unless aaron retires, 2 de's is dumb.

I like my sig..even tho its ever changing...:

1 - *MLB - Rolando McClain, Alabama 6' 4" 256 / OT - Trent Williams, Oklahoma 6' 5" 318

2 - OT - Jason Fox, Miami (Fla.) 6' 6" 314 / OLB - Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri 6' 1" 235

3 - DT - Arthur Jones, Syracuse 6' 4" 294 / DT - Lamarr Houston, Texas 6' 2" 300

4 - DE - C.J. Wilson, East Carolina 6' 3" 278

5 - WR - Chris McGaha, Arizona State 6' 1" 199 / WR - Chris Carter, UC Davis 6' 0" 195

6 - OLB - Perry Riley, LSU 6' 1" 240 / OLB - Carl Ihenacho, San Jose State 6' 3" 256

6 - WR - Taylor Price, Ohio 6' 1" 212 / WR - Verran Tucker, California 6' 1" 205

7 -

* - junior who might declare early

I can see how lots of people think we should go Tackle with round 1 this year. But, we do not need a rnother rookie on this O-Line. We need a good, Veteran LT and we need to draft a RT in the later rounds to come in when Butler gets hurt again next season.

With one recent exception, good veteran LTs ... do not become available. Poor to just slightly below mediocre ones do, though. Do we really want one of those?

OR

1 TERRENCE CODY DT

2 BRANDON GRAHAM DE

3 TONY PIKE QB

4 OLB

5 DE

6 C/G

7 WR

That's a real reach for Cody. I like him, but he would be as big a reach as Whitner was if we draft him in the top ten. Maybe if we trade back and get some extra picks first.