Sean Canfield

reddogblitz

Tonight the Oregon State Beavers play BYU. I don't watch a lot of college football, but I have seen Oregon State a few times this year. Their QB, Sean Canfield (no relation to Miss Canfield) is pretty darn good. Very accurate passer. 70% completion in 2009. I've also seen Locker a few times and think Canfield is better. Looks like a pro style pocket passer QB. 21 TDs and 6 Ints, 3103 yds and 148.27 QB rating this year. 6'4" 214 lb. He plays in the PAC-10 so he's been playing against good teams.

He's projected to go in the 3rd or 4th round. He'll also be playing in the Senior Bowl. Might be a good pickup.

Tonight the Oregon State Beavers play BYU. I don't watch a lot of college football, but I have seen Oregon State a few times this year. Their QB, Sean Canfield (no relation to Miss Canfield) is pretty darn good. Very accurate passer. 70% completion in 2009. I've also seen Locker a few times and think Canfield is better. Looks like a pro style pocket passer QB. 21 TDs and 6 Ints, 3103 yds and 148.27 QB rating this year. 6'4" 214 lb. He plays in the PAC-10 so he's been playing against good teams.

He's projected to go in the 3rd or 4th round. He'll also be playing in the Senior Bowl. Might be a good pickup.

Don't really know much about the guy, but I'll watch that game just because you mentioned it now. :oops: BYU beat Oklahoma early on in the season and I remember their defense is pretty good. We'll see what the guy can do.