No Thoughts Today....

Bill from NYC

For real?

If I'm Donte I'm staying put cuz no way is any team going to pay him more than what he's making now.

If I'm the Bills, I'm dropping the big fat "VOID" stamp on that contract on Feb. 20.

Don't know if you heard Bullfrog and Thurman this morning. TT said that for an 8th overall pick four seasons into his career (and I'm paraphrasing) he should be in a Pro Bowl or 2. It was interesting, but he mentioned DW doesn't really have a position, given that Wilson and Scott are SS types and of course Byrd will be the FS.

DW ain't a Mike Williams caliber bust, but he's never done enough to justify being a top 10 pick. I, too see him released in the off-season. It frees up money to address positions that matter more than DB's.

Don't know if you heard Bullfrog and Thurman this morning. TT said that for an 8th overall pick four seasons into his career (and I'm paraphrasing) he should be in a Pro Bowl or 2. It was interesting, but he mentioned DW doesn't really have a position, given that Wilson and Scott are SS types and of course Byrd will be the FS.

DW ain't a Mike Williams caliber bust, but he's never done enough to justify being a top 10 pick. I, too see him released in the off-season. It frees up money to address positions that matter more than DB's.

I'd go further than that, and suggest that he probably should have been picked in the middle of the second round at the earliest. Which was where he was projected to go, at least in some draft publications.