Trent deserves better...

Pozitive51

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA he will be cut the moment we sign a new coach.

I can not imagine any situation that would involve Trent playing next season. Or Fitz for that matter, but Fitz may stay on as #2. Trent wore out his welcome here by simply not giving a frak. Bills fans will put up with a lot, but never indifference.

Guest dog14787
Sure I'll be gone for good if TE is the starter week one next season. How does that suit you?

I was thinking more on the lines of $100.00 ( have no desire to see you go Push)

Guest dog14787
I can not imagine any situation that would involve Trent playing next season. Or Fitz for that matter, but Fitz may stay on as #2. Trent wore out his welcome here by simply not giving a frak. Bills fans will put up with a lot, but never indifference.

dream on, do you honestly think coaches care what the fans think.

why would a coach play a QB who had no passion for the game or any ability to lead? A player the coaches are unimpressed with, players don't respond to and fans dislike?

Oh, and who is also a complete failure on the field and looks incompetent next to a D grade player like Ryan Fitzpatrick

If he leaves the Bills next year there is very little doubt that he will flourish elsewhere. I dont think he is a Pro Bowler but he is better than 1/2 of the QBs in this league. There are many playoff teams that are making it happen with less talented QB's than Edwards.

1. Watch more football

2. Stop posting

Guest dog14787
Sounds good, I guess banishment is a little childish. :oops:

So its a bet then, I say TE will start the first regular season game next season and you say he will not.

Guest dog14787
Done deal.

If you win I'm sending you pennies I found metal detecting. (you have to pay shipping.)

I have to warn you ahead of time Push, even banks don't like them unless you take each penny and clean it up. :oops:

Guest dog14787
You got Trent Edwards starting week one for the Bills and i say he's done, for a $100.00.

Starting I said, which means anywhere.( kidding on the pennies)

If you win I'm sending you pennies I found metal detecting. (you have to pay shipping.)

I have to warn you ahead of time Push, even banks don't like them unless you take each penny and clean it up. :w00t:

I will gladly wash every penny and pay shipping, it's the gloating I'll be after. I might spend that money on the new starting QBs jersey. :oops:

Guest dog14787
I will gladly wash every penny and pay shipping, it's the gloating I'll be after. I might spend that money on the new starting QBs jersey. :oops:

:w00t: