The only consolation about this game

bills44

is that it confirmed that the Pats* are just slightly better than mediocre.

Unless they step up their play considerably, they'll be one and done (and may even get really embarrassed by Indy or SD if they do win that first playoff game)......

They kept trying to hand us the game, and we kept doing nothing with the opportunity...

sounds about right

At least there was an Aaron Maybin sighting today...he single-handedly insured the Bills wouldn't get the ball back by going offsides on the onside-kick attempt...

I dunno, is 9-5 mediocre? ;)

They will likely go out in the first round...this team is nowhere near the dominant team they once were...

They beat average and bad teams and lose against good ones...not the same Patriot team of old..

They will likely go out in the first round...this team is nowhere near the dominant team they once were...

They beat average and bad teams and lose against good ones...not the same Patriot team of old..

True. But 18 of the last 20 against the Bills. And people are finding solace somewhere???? I am having trouble with that. It's like saying that we should find consolation in the fact that nobody died during the game.

The only consolation is that the odds of having a new owner soon improve by one day.

And yet it very well could be another city who benefits from that death. Again, I'm sorry, this is just another bleak Sunday in a huge stream of bleak, ugly, overcast Sundays.

Pats have only beaten 2 teams with winning records when they played them, and that was Atlanta, who has shown to be average at best, and Baltimore, who are in the same category. Patriots have no impressive wins this year other than if you include their 59-0 beatdown of Tennessee. That could only be considered impressive because of the final score...

Today wasn't all that bad ,Yea the game it self was bad and boring but there was nothing else to do and the weather is cold. So why not sit back and relax in your nice warm living room and watch some football. Nothing will ruin my day today because my daughter has just informed me that Iam going to be a grandfather for the first time. ;)

Today wasn't all that bad ,Yea the game it self was bad and boring but there was nothing else to do and the weather is cold. So why not sit back and relax in your nice warm living room and watch some football. Nothing will ruin my day today because my daughter has just informed me that Iam going to be a grandfather for the first time. ;)

Just tell us she's not still in high school, there Gramps.