Whites to be minority by 2050

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do we have a arbitrary border anyway? the problem is solved once u make them legal and have them pay into the system....

i have a feeling this has more to do with nationalism and not about really solving the immigration problem....

people should be able to go from country to country with no problem.... open borders along with slowly working towards a world govt will solve many arbitrary problems... there would be no such thing anymore as rival nations.

the goal should be to spread the constitution and bill of rights to everyone no matter what race or creed. bottom line, the larger we make the american dream , the less enemies we have....

Imagine there's no heaven,

It's easy if you try,

No hell below us,

Above us only sky,

Imagine all the people

living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,

It isn't hard to do,

Nothing to kill or die for,

No religion too,

Imagine all the people

living life in peace...

You may say Im a dreamer,

but Im not the only one,

I hope some day you'll join us,

and the world will be as one.

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

but Im not the only one,

And the world will live as one.

Imagine no possessions,

I wonder if you can,

No need for greed or hunger,

A brotherhood of man,

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

but Im not the only one,

And the world will live as one.

Exactly how many micro dots of acid did you drop when you first heard this song?

the goal should be to spread the constitution and bill of rights to everyone no matter what race or creed. bottom line, the larger we make the american dream , the less enemies we have....

Yeah...look how much the Iraqis love our efforts towards that.

God, you're a !@#$ing idiot. :rolleyes:

tom i never defended the war in iraq, although many are happy saddam is gone. the problem in iraq is religion....

You just did, moron, when you said that constitutional rights should be exported and applied to everyone world-wide. :rolleyes:

back to illegal immigration. what exactly is your argument against having open borders. we already have them, they are called states.....

Right this very minute, on the History Channel, you can see the answer.

people should be able to go from country to country with no problem.... open borders along with slowly working towards a world govt will solve many arbitrary problems... there would be no such thing anymore as rival nations.

Yeah...look how much the Iraqis love our efforts towards that.

God, you're a !@#$ing idiot. :rolleyes:

I think you're missing what he's getting at. As he will when he comes down from the 4-way.