TO Questionable

BigDaddy12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, we have Lee!

Evans averages 36 yards per game against New England and has never scored against them

oops

Evans is the best WR we have. He hasn't had his number called enough. The guy runs good routes, is fast and has good hands. Unfortunately for him, he plays for an offense that usually scores only one touchdown against good teams.

Guest dog14787
I dont really care if we win this game to be honest, so I would rather see Stevie out there getting some reps to see what he can do.

I feel the same way, Johnson and Hardy both have to step up next season and as much game play as they can get this season the better.

Evans is the best WR we have. He hasn't had his number called enough. The guy runs good routes, is fast and has good hands. Unfortunately for him, he plays for an offense that usually scores only one touchdown against good teams.

fitz forces throws to t.o too much.

but i like t.o. if he is out there i hope he kicks @

if t.o's out, then i would prefer to see evans run zig zags all over the place. with the ball in his hands of course. not some random crazy dude running zig zag routes without the ball and without his shirt

I feel the same way, Johnson and Hardy both have to step up next season and as much game play as they can get this season the better.

Chances are pretty good that T.O. will be long gone after the Falcons game never to be heard from again. Big time void considering most people think the main draft needs don't even include receivers. Shawn Nelson, Lee, Hardy, and Johnson could be a nice combo considering that Lynch and Jackson can catch. But that's all speculation. Best of luck to Johnson. Love the guy. :thumbsup:

Chances are pretty good that T.O. will be long gone after the Falcons game never to be heard from again. Big time void considering most people think the main draft needs don't even include receivers. Shawn Nelson, Lee, Hardy, and Johnson could be a nice combo considering that Lynch and Jackson can catch. But that's all speculation. Best of luck to Johnson. Love the guy. :thumbsup:

The team should bring in a veteran WR if it doesn't plan on signing TO. Hardy and Johnson can't be penciled in as starters yet and Reed is strictly a slot guy.

The team should bring in a veteran WR if it doesn't plan on signing TO. Hardy and Johnson can't be penciled in as starters yet and Reed is strictly a slot guy.

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. They're both in their third seasons come next year. One of them has to be ready. You can't carry 7 WR's forever. Besides, spend the money on the line over another one-year WR.

Guest dog14787
Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. They're both in their third seasons come next year. One of them has to be ready. You can't carry 7 WR's forever. Besides, spend the money on the line over another one-year WR.

True that, getting players at the skilled positions seems somewhat pointless until the O-line problems are shored up. We have enough talent at the WR position and Johnson can do everything T.O. did this season and then some.

Okay, you stick with Hardly and Johnson as your number two and see what you get. I agree that lines are the priority but WR is certainly not a strength. We have the cap room to get a veteran WR that wouldn't be at the expense of anything else.

WR is not going to be a strong position next year.

True that, getting players at the skilled positions seems somewhat pointless until the O-line problems are shored up. We have enough talent at the WR position and Johnson can do everything T.O. did this season and then some.

Steve Johnson has 15 career receptions and TO is a HOF player. I hope your right but it would be shortsighted to expect that and go into the season without another veteran WR.

Guest dog14787
Steve Johnson has 15 career receptions and TO is a HOF player. I hope your right but it would be shortsighted to expect that and go into the season without another veteran WR.

What do you call Josh Reed, he used to be TE's go to guy before T.O. came along and if we don't play our younger players why draft them or even have them on the Roster.

What do you call Josh Reed, he used to be TE's go to guy before T.O. came along and if we don't play our younger players why draft them or even have them on the Roster.

I call Josh Reed a mediocre slot receiver, he has proved in the past that he is not a number 2. It's a recipe for disaster if you plan on going into a season with just Johnson and Hardy. The idea is to get better, not patch a hole here and create a new one there.

Perhaps, one of these two young receivers work out. It's also entirely possible they don't as well. A mid-level veteran is a must IMO. Lee Evans is a nice player but he is already a weak number 1. We are also assuming no one gets hurt. What if evans pulls a hamstring? The starting situation would be Johnson, Hardy, and Reed. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
I call Josh Reed a mediocre slot receiver, he has proved in the past that he is not a number 2. It's a recipe for disaster if you plan on going into a season with just Johnson and Hardy. The idea is to get better, not patch a hole here and create a new one there.

Perhaps, one of these two young receivers work out. It's also entirely possible they don't as well. A mid-level veteran is a must IMO. Lee Evans is a nice player but he is already a weak number 1. We are also assuming no one gets hurt. What if evans pulls a hamstring? The starting situation would be Johnson, Hardy, and Reed. :thumbsup:

We also have TE's a RB's that can catch well, how about patch the holes in the O-line we already have first.

We have a question mark at the QB position and O-line Push, don't you think we have higher priority needs then another expensive veteran WR? Rookie QB's like Brohm for instance need a good TE security blanket.

I bet T.O just wussed out. He figures we're going to run the ball come game time anyways. He just wanted outta the heavy weather practice. They did say he made it to the team meetings, what with the warm, cozy ambiance, hot chocolate and marshmallow smores and a Langston Walker Santa promising 'em a win for Christmas.