Bills a 7 point dog to the Cheaters

CodeMonkey

A 7 point dog at home. Hmmmm.

Forecast snow showers and high of 27.

Worth considering.

as much as i hate to say it, i really dont think its worth considering... last time brady and the boys played in the snow (against tenn) they gave a pretty respectable performance to say the least, but i guess the pats win streak over buffalo has to come to an end sooner or later, hopefully sooner rather then later

go bills

Worth considering.

I know the pats have been struggling a little as of late but I still think this could be a beat down by the Pats. I'm going Pats for sure. And def. going with Indy tonight -3. :unsure:

Indy -3 is a trap. Jacksonville tonight, lock it up.

I don't think so.....I still think Indy whomps that ass, only way Peyton's getting pulled is if they are up big. I like Indy and the over. Although I was wrong about ARZ/SF, been on fire otherwise. :unsure:

I know the Bills have been pretty competitive since Fewell took over. But I think the Bills can't hold a candle to the Pats currently and I see them getting beat by more than 7. I would love for them to prove me wrong though.

As for tonight's game, its a tough game to call. Indy had 29 players on the injury report just this monday and Jax is fighting for their playoff lives. No doubt that when healthy, Indy is a better team and I do think it will be close, which in that case, take the team that is getting the points.

I know the Bills have been pretty competitive since Fewell took over. But I think the Bills can't hold a candle to the Pats currently and I see them getting beat by more than 7. I would love for them to prove me wrong though.

As for tonight's game, its a tough game to call. Indy had 29 players on the injury report just this monday and Jax is fighting for their playoff lives. No doubt that when healthy, Indy is a better team and I do think it will be close, which in that case, take the team that is getting the points.

Still going with Indy but I'm not touching the over/under...been going back and forth on that one all day, which means I shouldn't touch it.

Worth considering.

Reasons why the Bills will beat the Patsies:

1. Belichick's camcorder freezes up under 30 degrees.

2. Randy Moss is still pouting. (I have no idea why. Has he forgotten what it was like when he was with the Raiders?)

3. Welker will get his ten catches, but will not be able to make the runs because of the slippery ground.

Reasons why NE will beat the Bills:

1. Fitz is playing.

2. Terrell Owens is still pouting. (I have no idea why. His bank account is bursting with money and he runs the team.)

3. The snow doesn't pile up enough to slow Welker down.

Take your pick.