Raider Nation

Chef Jim

So......bad rap music and halloween costumes. Mixed in with a good dose of Crip, Blood, and MS-13 gangs.

Sounds like fun.

Yes it was. Sure beats a bunch of pansy-asses waiving terrible towels. Football is a violent sport so a little violence in the stands just seems natural. :unsure:

I've been to the last couple of Raiders-Bills games in Oakland, I was in my full Bills gear, and the worst thing that happened was I got peanut shells thrown at me.

If you do'nt get in anyone's face you'll be fine. We had a tailgate of about 100 people, Pinto Kenny was with us, and we had a great time.

I'm hoping the Bills play at Oakland in 2010. If the schedule rotation continues the way it has been, the Bills will be scheduled to play a strength of schedule game against an AFC West opponent on the road.

I've been to the last couple of Raiders-Bills games in Oakland, I was in my full Bills gear, and the worst thing that happened was I got peanut shells thrown at me.

If you do'nt get in anyone's face you'll be fine. We had a tailgate of about 100 people, Pinto Kenny was with us, and we had a great time.

I'm hoping the Bills play at Oakland in 2010. If the schedule rotation continues the way it has been, the Bills will be scheduled to play a strength of schedule game against an AFC West opponent on the road.

The AFC West opponent comes to the ralph next year.

The AFC West opponent comes to the ralph next year.

You are sure about that? Last I heard was that the NFL had not officially kept the schedule rotation they had been using.

According to johnnyroadtrip.com, the Bills play next year's AFC West team on the road.

Link: http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm