Moulds, Bledsoe, Henry all gone

JP-era

Actually, he has two stupid drops.  One of them was at home on a comeback route (Fish?) when he was WIDE open and the other was a cross against the Pats.  Just for clarification.

125549[/snapback]

Really? Not bad for a rookie though :D It was the fish one that I remembered.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks.

Without Moulds, if im the defense im putting 8 or 9 in the box.

Who the hell do with have without Moulds?

2nd year reciever Lee Evans and Josh Reed. :D

125557[/snapback]

A #13 pick in the draft and a FA Posession WR. Put 8 or 9 in....evans will burn their asses.

Throw the kid the damn ball. BTW....NE was putting 8 in the box, we have moulds....didn't do us much good did it?

Just like the Browns did to pair with Kevin Johnson?

125627[/snapback]

I doubt it. Look It's becoming obvious that moulds doesn't want to sit here and tutor a rookie. That is something we may have to come to grips with.

I wish we had actually bid worth a damn on Marcus Robinson who went to the Vikes. There will be some guys available.

Let me add, look at Manning and harrison. Mannings rookie season he tossed for over 3700 yards and had 2nd year pro Marvin Harrison. By year 3 they both exploded.

Let JP and Evans start developing that chemestry...it will be fine.

Let me add, look at Manning and harrison. Mannings rookie season he tossed for over 3700 yards and had 2nd year pro Marvin Harrison. By year 3 they both exploded.

125636[/snapback]

I hardly think using the most prolific statistical combination in the history of the game is a realistic measure. But hey, common sense is pretty much an oxymoron.

I hardly think using the most prolific statistical combination in the history of the game is a realistic measure.  But hey, common sense is pretty much an oxymoron.

125638[/snapback]

Darin cool your jets It is an example. What apperantly is lost is the fact that JP's development wouldn't be retarded without the great Eric Moulds.

125636[/snapback]

Your comment here is on the money, and has not been talked about yet.

I will also start another post on this, so chime in...please.

The part I LOVE about Losman is that he may in fact finally be the field LEADER that we so desperately need on this team. JP will be very hesitant to boss around Moulds. Moulds just flat out wont listen to him.

Manning had the luxury of being able to slam whatever clown was screwing up at whatever moment. Edgerrin James, Tarik Glenn, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, you name it, Peyton could step on the field and have just as much experience as the rest of them. He was at the same level and could step up and be the leader. JP will absolutely NOT have that luxury with an old timer like Moulds or Henry. They will simply laugh him off. It is absolutely HUGE that JP take the reigns of this offense and take control over himself and the rest of the starters on O. He NEEDS to be the undisputed field general who can kick the players in the ass to win when needed. He simply will never get the chance with Moulds as their number 1 still or Henry as their starter. Whether they actually trash him to his face or not, they will undoubtedly snicker, snear, or talk smack behind his back to anyone who questions him.

Starting fresh with Evans/McGahee will start our own trifecta a.l.a INDY and allow Losman the lattitude to step up and be the true leader.

If anyone out there thinks that Kelly's swagger didnt have a HUGE impact on keeping this team in line and forcing them to act like winners, you are seriously fooling yoursleves. I dont even want to hear silly crap about how other teams have managed to get to the dance without a true field general QB, they aint THIS team and THIS team absolutley needs it. I watched way too much Murphys law on this team to listen to crap about how some (insert clown QB name here) could actually win a SB for us. I have seen the worst happen over and over for far too long to hear garbage about (insert passive QB here) could really get us a ring, if blank, blank, blank, and blank just happened.

Get real, get honest, and get onboard! JP has the ATTITUDE to be our SB QB. That abopve all of his talent, above all of his potential, is the SINGLE GREATEST REASON why HE is THE QB for the Bills. Keeping a "grumbling" Moulds will only work against us. Trade him, get the cap cash back to build a stud o-line, and pick up a number 2 to complement Evans. I have yet to hear a single reason whyt Evans cant be our number 1. He is the fastest bill, an d has the best hands of ALL the WR's!

Darin cool your jets It is an example. What apperantly is lost is the fact that JP's development wouldn't be retarded without the great Eric Moulds.

125641[/snapback]

Cool my jets? You've insulted virtually everyone on this board over the last three days with nothing more than adolecent tirades and THAT post gets a "cool your jets"? Whatever, man.

Apparently your point is lost. Mostly due to the ridiculous example you used and the fact that you don't take away weapons from rookies and expect them to prosper. Change for the sake of it is rarely positive, especially in the short term.

Cool my jets?  You've insulted virtually everyone on this board over the last three days with nothing more than adolecent tirades and THAT post gets a "cool your jets"?  Whatever, man.

Apparently your point is lost.  Mostly due to the ridiculous example you used and the fact that you don't take away weapons from rookies and expect them to prosper.  Change for the sake of it is rarely positive, especially in the short term.

125655[/snapback]

I aint settling for a short term "in and out" of the playoffs, while Bledslow, Moulds, and Henry go out to pasture! I want the damn ring! I want redemption for the 4 losses! I am convinced that Bledsoe AINT gettingf us there, Moulds is headed for becoming the next Dillon, and Henry = Ricky Williams with a fumbling problem! I want a offense that actually scares people! Moulds may command attention but he is apparently changing the attention to OFF the field by his own doing! That AINT what we need. Do you want the next BUNGLES!!!!

Your comment here is on the money, and has not been talked about yet.

I will also start another post on this, so chime in...please.

The part I LOVE about Losman is that he may in fact finally be the field LEADER that we so desperately need on this team. JP will be very hesitant to boss around Moulds. Moulds just flat out wont listen to him.

Manning had the luxury of being able to slam whatever clown was screwing up at whatever moment. Edgerrin James, Tarik Glenn, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, you name it, Peyton could step on the field and have just as much experience as the rest of them. He was at the same level and could step up and be the leader. JP will absolutely NOT have that luxury with an old timer like Moulds or Henry. They will simply laugh him off. It is absolutely HUGE that JP take the reigns of this offense and take control over himself and the rest of the starters on O. He NEEDS to be the undisputed field general who can kick the players in the ass to win when needed. He simply will never get the chance with Moulds as their number 1 still or Henry as their starter. Whether they actually trash him to his face or not, they will undoubtedly snicker, snear, or talk smack behind his back to anyone who questions him.

Starting fresh with Evans/McGahee will start our own trifecta a.l.a INDY and allow Losman the lattitude to step up and be the true leader.

If anyone out there thinks that Kelly's swagger didnt have a HUGE impact on keeping this team in line and forcing them to act like winners, you are seriously fooling yoursleves. I dont even want to hear silly crap about how other teams have managed to get to the dance without a true field general QB, they aint THIS team and THIS team absolutley needs it. I watched way too much Murphys law on this team to listen to crap about how some (insert clown QB name here) could actually win a SB for us. I have seen the worst happen over and over for far too long to hear garbage about (insert passive QB here) could really get us a ring, if blank, blank, blank, and blank just happened.

Get real, get honest, and get onboard! JP has the ATTITUDE to be our SB QB. That abopve all of his talent, above all of his potential, is the SINGLE GREATEST REASON why HE is THE QB for the Bills. Keeping a "grumbling" Moulds will only work against us. Trade him, get the cap cash back to build a stud o-line, and pick up a number 2 to complement Evans. I have yet to hear a single reason whyt Evans cant be our number 1. He is the fastest bill, an d has the best hands of ALL the WR's!

125653[/snapback]

Well except Marshall Faulk was the running back with Reggie Wayne and Edgerrin James still being in college.

Very accurate assessment of the situation. [/sarcasm]

Rookies don't get respect by slamming their teammates. They get it by earning it on and off the field. Have any of you people ever been on a team? :D

I aint settling for a short term "in and out" of the playoffs, while Bledslow, Moulds, and Henry go out to pasture! I want the damn ring! I want redemption for the 4 losses! I am convinced that Bledsoe AINT gettingf us there, Moulds is headed for becoming the next Dillon, and Henry = Ricky Williams with a fumbling problem! I want a offense that actually scares people! Moulds may command attention but he is apparently changing the attention to OFF the field by his own doing! That AINT what we need. Do you want the next BUNGLES!!!!

125659[/snapback]

I can see where you'd get that from my post. Moron.

I can see where you'd get that from my post.  Moron.

125661[/snapback]

Im sorry but I simply dont see where anything I said even remotely points to me being a moron! If your in love with Moulds, fine. So am I! I simply wont stand for ANY player getting paid 8.5 mil next year, supposedly is our best player, and our leader and yet is having "questions" about his future with this team.

Would I love Moulds to stay here until he retires? hell yeah! But NOT if hes going to become a cancer when I believe we may finally have the right kind of players on this team! If Moulds becomes a "grumbler" and kills the hard ass, winners, mentality that Losman may bring to the table, Let him go!

Cool my jets?  You've insulted virtually everyone on this board over the last three days with nothing more than adolecent tirades and THAT post gets a "cool your jets"?  Whatever, man.

Apparently your point is lost.  Mostly due to the ridiculous example you used and the fact that you don't take away weapons from rookies and expect them to prosper.  Change for the sake of it is rarely positive, especially in the short term.

125655[/snapback]

Actually it would be the last two days. If stating I felt people are stupid for continuing to pad ralph wilsons fat pockets until he fields a good team is insulting...so be it.

The point is lost because some can't realise Moulds has all but stated he is wanting out. He doesn't warrant an 8 million dollar contract next year. His skills are in decline. the point is a rookie CAN do very well without having an 'eric moulds' on the team. Manning was an example. JP needs to work with Evans as his #1 WR since that is what he will be doing most of his career. Also it will not be difficult to bring in a Vet WR To help. Believe it or not it doesn't have to be Eric Moulds to help JP.

the point is a rookie CAN do very well without having an 'eric moulds' on the team. Manning was an example.

Manning's rookie season he had a 56% completion rate, averaged a paltry 6.6yrds/attempt and threw 28 picks.

Well except Marshall Faulk was the running back with Reggie Wayne and Edgerrin James still being in college.

Very accurate assessment of the situation.  [/sarcasm]

Rookies don't get respect by slamming their teammates.  They get it by earning it on and off the field.  Have any of you people ever been on a team?  :D

125660[/snapback]

Dude your just high, has anyone been on a team. Have you? No you havent or else you werent allowed to serve the volleyball.