8-8 will win AFC east ?

Chuckknox

Ah, if this team did hang on and win against the Patsies* in week 1 and the Clowns in the 6-3 embarrassment and maybe one more, we would be a better team and it would not be embarrassing. We probably would have got some mojo and confidence working that would make us even better.

Come on, think about it. I know it's hard for some people to pass up an opportunity to be negative, but you're just making yourself look foolish.

Go BILLS !!

we are 4-7 remember?

i dont think its being negavtive. its being realistic.

it feels like if teams are running like 10 yards a pop against us. if i was the coach i would tell my guys, "u cant tackle. they are getting like 10 yards for each carry. you're embarassing yourselves AND ME! now i need 2 hours overtime! work that ass off!!!!"

anyway thats what i would do. i'm not negative.

we are 4-7 remember?

i dont think its being negavtive. its being realistic.

it feels like if teams are running like 10 yards a pop against us. if i was the coach i would tell my guys, "u cant tackle. they are getting like 10 yards for each carry. you're embarassing yourselves AND ME! now i need 2 hours overtime! work that ass off!!!!"

anyway thats what i would do. i'm not negative.

Actually we're 4-8, but yeah I hear ya. But if we're thinking that if we could have played a little better to get in the playoff hunt, then by definition we'd be a little better than we are. That was my only point. I can't imagine any 4-8 team in the playoffs. 8-8, yeah I've seen that. See St. Louis Rams 2004 among others.

I hear ya too on the run defense. Criminy. Hasn't Perry ever heard of run blitz? Might be good against some of these monster run teams like the Jets or Titans.

Ah, if this team did hang on and win against the Patsies* in week 1 and the Clowns in the 6-3 embarrassment and maybe one more, we would be a better team and it would not be embarrassing. We probably would have got some mojo and confidence working that would make us even better.

Come on, think about it. I know it's hard for some people to pass up an opportunity to be negative, but you're just making yourself look foolish.

Go BILLS !!

Maybe; believe it or not, I used to be a glass half-full guy before the Bills beat me into apathy this year. It's just so difficult to watch a team that is so utterly unentertaining every week.

Guest dog14787
Maybe; believe it or not, I used to be a glass half-full guy before the Bills beat me into apathy this year. It's just so difficult to watch a team that is so utterly unentertaining every week.

The National Football League is home of the some of the, strongest, fastest most incredible athletes in the world. Big men control the line of scrimmage, men like Pat Williams whom all of us are very familiar, and these men will throw other big men around like rag dolls and that's what an inexperienced Rookie O-linemen is sometimes, he's a rag doll.

It could have been very entertaining season , but lack of proper management prevented it from happening in my opinion.

We need a GM, we needed one a season ago before our O-line was ripped to pieces with no backup plan in place and then complete neglect on the FA market.

Our answer, Russ Brandon's answer to all of our problems was T.O. :ph34r:

No Real football man would have done this to the O-line unless the team was in the process of rebuilding. :ph34r: