What exactly has Moulds done in the past two years

SlamnSam

Thank God someone said it. Moulds my not seem to be the same receiver he was, because he is playing with a QB that lacks accuracy, confidence, and the ability to hit him in stride so that he can possibly break tackles and make big plays like he use to. Instead he has to worry about adjusting to inaccurately thrown balls and worry about being blown up after a catch, because of a bad playing Drew Bledsoe. So back off him if he expresses his frustration over the play of the team and still without singling out one player like I know he wants to.

You have to keep in mind when a team has only one weapon, it's much harder for that player to make things happen. That's because the opposing defenses put all their effort into stopping you.

The Bledsoe apologists like to make the case that it's not all the Teflon Golden Boy's fault. But when you have a QB who telegraphs who he's throwing to every play, and when 90% of the passing plays go to one player, and you don't have much of a running attack, (as we did under Gilbride) then I can understand if Eric Moulds isn't doing much.

PTR

I have brought up the issue of his 8.75 Mil cap figure next season at age 33. Still, I'm hoping he stays because he would be a godsend for a young guy like Losman while he matures as a Starting QB. Plus it would allow Evans to develop properly as our #2 WR. His talent is evident.

His little outburst on WGR ignited a kneejerk reaction from many. Maybe Moulds views a position of apathy coming from OBD towards the DB situation and the lethargic offense. He felt a need to sound off. If so, good for him. Losman needs a couple weeks to ready himself and then the Bledsoe era BETTER be in our rear view mirror.