schonert was better

ishouldbegm

Hmm..I dunno Promo..maybe like motion, a sweep, screen...different formation..something the D hasn't seen

run the same way five times already.

Well seeing that Turk didn't do any of that stuff last year either I'd say the chances of you seeing it would be slim also.

I would love to hear what Schonert would do with the practice squad o line the bills are fielding.

Scott, levitre, hangartner, simmons, chambers (meredeth)

Are you kidding? 2 PS players...(one from another team), 1 rookie and 1 guy coming off major injury who has been with the team for 2 weeks.

NO Offensive coordinator has a chance with that kind of offensive line. The Bills had Max protect most of the night (2 backs or TE's) staying in to block or chipping and releasing and the Jets were still pounding Fitz...

The wildcat call on 2nd and goal from the 10 was brutal. Don't have a problem running in that situation, but not when you are telling them you are running.

And putting Fitzgerald behind center and faking a hand-off with 2 minutes and change left with no timeouts was not smart. Jets weren't fooled and just gave more time for their D-Linemen to meet Fitzgerald in the backfield.

Well seeing that Turk didn't do any of that stuff last year either I'd say the chances of you seeing it would be slim also.

I am no genius, far from it but when you run the same set of plays week in and week out

and possession after possession the guys on the other team are gonna notice.

So if you try something different and it doesn't work..atleast you showed the D a new look and

what do you have to lose what you are doing isn't working anyway.

The wildcat call on 2nd and goal from the 10 was brutal. Don't have a problem running in that situation, but not when you are telling them you are running.

And putting Fitzgerald behind center and faking a hand-off with 2 minutes and change left with no timeouts was not smart. Jets weren't fooled and just gave more time for their D-Linemen to meet Fitzgerald in the backfield.

It was a pass play on that wildcat that the Jets blew up because our line (surprise) couldn't block anyone. It's not even worth talking about the play calling. If you can't block anyone nothing...N-O-T-H-I-N-G works.

PTR

It was a pass play on that wildcat that the Jets blew up because our line (surprise) couldn't block anyone. It's not even worth talking about the play calling. If you can't block anyone nothing...N-O-T-H-I-N-G works.

PTR

You could not be more right. The fact that we ran a gimmick play tells you something.

Guest dog14787
Go to the TiVo...they did all that...and the Jets D met them in the backfield. :devil:

PTR

I think our best O-linemen is on defense, can we switch Kyle Williams to the O-line or let him play both sides of the ball. :)

avp is a joke

Maybe, but Schonert's OL was making about 16 million dollars more than what started the 2009 season. And, 3/5's of that has been hurt for most of the year. Try that with any team and I bet their OL looks like Pils.

Peace.