What Is Most Amazing To Me About This Game

Name the big name that is on IR.

Is it a Bob Sanders?

Is it a Anthony Gonzales?

Is it Marlin Jackson?

Every team in the NFL deals with injuries. I am sorry but other than Eric Wood and Mitchell who is the big name injury that explains the lack of talent. The number 14 is impressive until you see who is on the list.

Our oline could certainly use Butler. Fine was really coming on- and we could use him at TE. And Leodis is a playmaker. He is an actual punt returner- not punt catcher. We need any points we can get- and no doubt Leodis would have have some TDs if he was playing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it was a fun time at the game last week against Miami, I can honestly say that my excitement level never really got too high. Was I happy we won, I suppose but there was part of me that was feeling "if Lindell misses this kick and Miami goes in to win the game, it wouldn't be THAT bad". I can't help it, just the way this whole season has felt.

I truly was happy leaving the game but then thought...we still have no QB and the front office has not been answered yet. Then, I actually starting thinking "well, if Miami beats NE and we win tonight......" We still have no QB and the front office people need to be fired ASAP.