WGR: how much do you want the Bills to lose?

Schopp must really have a terrible life for him to be so miserable.....I still cannot believe that he is married and that a woman voluntarily chose to spend the rest of her life with that herb....he still wishes he was playing against Nichols in a singles tennis match

There's no Peyton Manning in this year's draft. Last time we went 3-13 we got Mike Williams. Just win baby.

hahah do we find every reason to complain?

we ask the same thing on this board all of the time, I can't count how many times posters have said they want the bills to lose so we can get a better draft spot.

if we didn't win to Miami, everyone would still be saying let's keep losing and get a top five pick.

I had to shut Schopp off and switch to 97 Rock, although I love listening to Rob Ray.

PTR

Amazing, I haven't been this excited about the Bills since I don't know when.

Three guys...Perry Fewell, Fred Jackson and Ryan Fitzpatrick, just could be the leaders we've been waiting for the last 15 years. Why anyone would hope this team would lose is beyond my comprehension. I'm so psyched up right now, I can't wait for the kickoff! Never thought I'd thought say that this season. :cry:

Amazing, I haven't been this excited about the Bills since I don't know when.

Three guys...Perry Fewell, Fred Jackson and Ryan Fitzpatrick, just could be the leaders we've been waiting for the last 15 years. Why anyone would hope this team would lose is beyond my comprehension. I'm so psyched up right now, I can't wait for the kickoff! Never thought I'd thought say that this season. :thumbsup:

I don't mean to rain on your parade lol, but Fitz has had two DECENT games.. I wouldn't exactly call him the leader we have been looking for of the past 15 years.

But I am glad you are excited, it is definitely nice to be excited for the Bills again. I'm more or less excited about the future, what's going to happen with the head coaching position, coordinators etc and more importantly the front office.

On GR this morning they were talking about bringing in Leslie Frazier (Vikings DC) and that would bring along Charlies Weiss as OC. I wouldn't mind that, and keeping Fewell as DC.

Although I do enjoy Fewell's enthusiasm on the field and how he connects with his players. I was against it at the beginning but if this season plays out well, and the players actually show some intensity, I wouldn't be against Fewell as HC. He is fun, and refreshing. Even the media loves him.

But as far as Fitz goes, we need to get our QB of the future in this draft. We can't keep waiting. Eventually we have to hit on something.

Three guys...Perry Fewell, Fred Jackson and Ryan Fitzpatrick, just could be the leaders we've been waiting for the last 15 years.

I remember two years ago when people were saying that about Lynch and Edwards. And two years before, when it was Losman. And Bledsoe before that...

The more things change... :thumbsup:

I would like the bills to get a high draft pick (even more a GM that will put picks to good use). But I would love for the bills to beat the Jests and the pats*. Winning the division games will make me feel better. Will it happen? Most likley not. But I will to take any win we could get. A team finishing strong might help lure a decent coach.

Guest dog14787
I remember two years ago when people were saying that about Lynch and Edwards. And two years before, when it was Losman. And Bledsoe before that...

Are you trying to say we have all been converted into some kind of sub human creatures no longer able to distinguish the difference between a big bowl of Chocolate Ice cream and a bowl of BS from a shaggy Buffalo's behind, because it sure sounds that way to me. <_<

Are you trying to say we have all been converted into some kind of sub human creatures no longer able to distinguish the difference between a big bowl of Chocolate Ice cream and a bowl of BS from a shaggy Buffalo's behind, because it sure sounds that way to me. :thumbsup:

Actually, in your case I'm saying you were born that way.

I was looking to the 2010 season when I heard that Jauron was not getting fired after last year. Just watching all of these previous backups (Jackson, Fitzy, Fewell) showing a little somethin' somethin' has me thinking that maybe the answers were here all along. Hey, at least I'm dreaming big dreams again.

I was looking to the 2010 season when I heard that Jauron was not getting fired after last year. Just watching all of these previous backups (Jackson, Fitzy, Fewell) showing a little somethin' somethin' has me thinking that maybe the answers were here all along. Hey, at least I'm dreaming big dreams again.

Well, some of us have been saying...

I still have complete confidence, though, in this franchise's breathtaking ability to completely destroy any QB they put under center. I refuse to indulge the "Maybe this time it'll be different" game any more.

Well, some of us have been saying...

I still have complete confidence, though, in this franchise's breathtaking ability to completely destroy any QB they put under center. I refuse to indulge the "Maybe this time it'll be different" game any more.

I'd be right with you if it wasn't for Fewell's flip switching of this team. I'm hoping the Bills light up the Jets and TSW is busting out with crazy talk of winning the division.