• Billick
    • Trestman
    • Martz
    • Fassel
    • Perry
    • Haslett
    • None of the above
    • Depends on how Perry performs

The past few weeks I've read numerous opinions on who the next head coach of the Bills should be. Because of this I figured I'd consolidate things into 1 thread. I think we're almost all in agreement that the front office needs some shuffleing but as far as a HC it seems like the options are wide open.

Personally I'm undecided until I see how Perry does for the remainder of the season but if I had to choose now my vote would be for Shanny.

Who would you want?

Doesn't matter. Cowher already said no to Buffalo based on what I read in the newspaper and he hadn;t even been interviewed.

Cowher said no to all interviews until the season ends. The Bills and Bears have already come knocking, and Cowher has interviewed with neither.

As far as the poll question, it's all dependent on how Perry finishes the year. I really like his demeanor and coaching style, and will give him the chance to make this job/team his.

Jim Harbaugh

Harbaugh would be an interesting choice. His name has been linked to Notre Dame or maybe eventually Michigan,but some of the sports radio guys here in NorCal think he's got his eyes on the NFL. He's intense and he's been a winner everywhere he's been.

Harbaugh would be an interesting choice. His name has been linked to Notre Dame or maybe eventually Michigan,but some of the sports radio guys here in NorCal think he's got his eyes on the NFL. He's intense and he's been a winner everywhere he's been.

Of course, if Harbaugh takes over as Bills head coach, the team loses it's top PR guy. Jim Kelly will move away.

I voted none of the above - splitting hairs here...but if this team doesn't hire a GM prior to hiring a HC - they will continue to suck the big one...and when they get done sucking - they will suck some more.

And...no...I don't want a HC - that gets the GM position. Not unless it is God himself.