Does starting Reggie Wayne cancel out Manning

DreamOnDan

Or should I sit Wayne in favor of Moulds and hope that Manning has his first bad game aainst the tough Bears defense? My Wide recievers are Wayne, Moulds, and Darrell Jackson. I have to play the first place team this week. He is putting a great team on the field, starting with Peyton Manning. Since this is a must win since I am down 1 game in my division I must ask... Would you hope for a bad weeek from Manning and co. or start Wayne assuming that Manning is going to have another big game and that I can't afford to lose those points. Also I have McNabb vs the Washingtom Redskins and Plummer vs the Saints. I am leaning towards starting Plummer because McNabb looked very bad against both Baltimore and Pittsburgh whose defenses rank lower than the Skins. Who would you start? Finally, Willis or McAllister this week?

The first one is the toughest, so I'll do that one last.

Willis or Deuce? Easy one. I'd go with Deuce. He just had a pretty good game and is getting back to form.

The QBs? I'd go with Plummer. I picked him up as a free agent in one of my leagues and it's one of the best moves I've made this season. Go with the hot hand.

The receivers..........hmmm. For me, it would come down to either Moulds or Wayne. That's a tough choice. Both are capable of huge games, but you may want to go with Manning over Bledsoe as a deciding factor. It's a toss up. Really, I don't think you'll go wrong with either one.

Or should I sit Wayne in favor of Moulds and hope that Manning has his first bad game aainst the tough Bears defense?  My Wide recievers are Wayne, Moulds, and Darrell Jackson.  I have to play the first place team this week.  He is putting a great team on the field, starting with Peyton Manning.  Since this is a must win since I am down 1 game in my division I must ask... Would you hope for a bad weeek from Manning and co. or start Wayne assuming that Manning is going to have another big game and that I can't afford to lose those points.  Also I have McNabb vs the Washingtom Redskins and Plummer vs the Saints.  I am leaning towards starting Plummer because McNabb looked very bad against both Baltimore and Pittsburgh whose defenses rank lower than the Skins.  Who would you start?  Finally, Willis or McAllister this week?

123322[/snapback]

FWIW, the inexperienced Carson Palmer was 24 0f 39 against the 'Skins last week, connecting with 7 different receivers in a 17 - 10 victory.

They feel that their corners are good enough to single-cover opposing wideouts. They didn't do the job against Cincy, who got 17 receptions out of their WR's.

The first one is the toughest, so I'll do that one last.

Willis or Deuce?  Easy one.  I'd go with Deuce.  He just had a pretty good game and is getting back to form.

The QBs?  I'd go with Plummer.  I picked him up as a free agent in one of my leagues and it's one of the best moves I've made this season.  Go with the hot hand.

The receivers..........hmmm.  For me, it would come down to either Moulds or Wayne.  That's a tough choice.  Both are capable of huge games, but you may want to go with Manning over Bledsoe as a deciding factor.  It's a toss up.  Really, I don't think you'll go wrong with either one.

123336[/snapback]

I say Willis over Deuce. The Rams have a hideous run defense, and the Bills are at home. You can be sure the Bills will try to pound the ball. Unless he gets hurt, I think Willis gets 100 yards easy.

I would go with McNabb over Plummer, but that may be just me. I hate Plummer! I had him one year (granted when he was in Arizona), and he just killed me, because he was so up and down. But, you have your point about McNabb vs. Washington. They are playing pretty good defense right now.

As far as reviever goes, you have to look at it objectively. Moulds will have to depend on Drew to be on his game. It will be at home, and I think the Bills will run the ball very well, so Drew could have a good game. However, Manning is playing so well this year, I know he will have a great game, and Wayne is likey to catch a td or two, and get 80-110 yards, and not even be the leading receiver for the Colts on Sunday. Wayne is a better bet to get you a lot of points (thus negating your oppenents Manning edge a little) than Moulds. The Bills passing game is too suspect. The Colts will move the ball through the air!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.