Question for Albany Time Warner customers

eSJayDee

I seem to recall seeing somewhere the Giants game was telecast here, presumably by one of the local networks. Was it shown & by whom? I realize that this past week being Thanksgiving might mean that there's no much to preempt whereas this coming week there might be.

FWIW, I believe we're considered 2ndary mkts for both the Giants & Jets.

Thx.

Ch 6 carries the Jets & Ch 13 carries the Giants-but that is the preseason NY feed. Some of the Jets games get moved to the CW (ch 45). During the regular season it's all based on network assignments. If it's on NFL Network, Time Warner isn't showing it, only the cities of the two teams that are playing get the NFL Network feed on a local channel. It might be the same for Monday Night Football on ESPN.

I didn't hear anyone say the Giants game last Thursday was on.

Ch 6 carries the Jets & Ch 13 carries the Giants-but that is the preseason NY feed. Some of the Jets games get moved to the CW (ch 45). During the regular season it's all based on network assignments. If it's on NFL Network, Time Warner isn't showing it, only the cities of the two teams that are playing get the NFL Network feed on a local channel. It might be the same for Monday Night Football on ESPN.

I didn't hear anyone say the Giants game last Thursday was on.

Why is it that you know so much about the Jets, Giants, Patriots and Albany, New York? You're from Long Island, right?

:P

I seem to recall seeing somewhere the Giants game was telecast here, presumably by one of the local networks. Was it shown & by whom? I realize that this past week being Thanksgiving might mean that there's no much to preempt whereas this coming week there might be.

FWIW, I believe we're considered 2ndary mkts for both the Giants & Jets.

Thx.

No, WNYT 13 asked the NFL if they could buy rights to broadcast the Giants' game on Thanksgiving, but they were turned down.

The game between The Giants and The Pats 2 years ago was carried all over, but that was the only instance I can

think of! The Bills and Jets will also be dark in this neck of the woods!

Time Warner and NFL Network have got to cut this crap out and resolve this issue. Neither one wants to give in to the other!

Gino

Go Bills!!!

Beating The Jets And Fish in 5 days would be an early Christmas present!