Fitzy

firemedic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not minding this guy too much.

Makes good plays when he's not running for his life, way to go OL in the 4th, it was enough to win.

I love blowing out Miami :blink:

I'm with you. We have to remember, he's still a young player himself. He looks MUCH better right now than he did when he first came in for Trent. He seems to be improving, and he's definitely got a little moxie to boot.

I'm with you. We have to remember, he's still a young player himself. He looks MUCH better right now than he did when he first came in for Trent. He seems to be improving, and he's definitely got a little moxie to boot.

Doesnt look bad at all. He's getting us a lot closer to 300 yards passing than most in the past have.

Guest dog14787
I'm not minding this guy too much.

Makes good plays when he's not running for his life, way to go OL in the 4th, it was enough to win.

I love blowing out Miami :unsure:

Fitz looked like a starting QB in the National Football league today, and a good one :blink:

He played well enough to win, and against Miami ...it made my year :blink:

The thing is, Fitz played well and I only can wonder if he will start to regress at some point like Edwards and JP have in the past. Is it because of coaching or the amount of hits they took while trying to throw?

Time will tell...

I'm back.

I'm kinda leaning towards him starting next year with Brohm and/or draft pick as backup.

We'll have a line next year(hopefully) and imagine what Fitz can do with a line..............

Brohm and/or draft pick can be worked in slow(the way it should be) while Fitzy shows what he can do.

Fitz was impressive behind that patchwork line.

Go figure, Fitzy was sacked 6 times pressured a whole ton more and was still able to over come that and be productive and win the game going away.

Trent sure as !@#$ can't do that! All the Trent supporters just want to blame the o-line for his poor play.

Today was all the proof you need to see that Trent is NOT and NFL caliber QB. Fitzy gets it done behind the same o-line Trent doesn't get it done.

One point missing is the fact that this might be the worst offensive line in the league and maybe in the history of Bills football. Think about the amount of changes on the line, even the ones made going into today.

And he still made plays. Not saying he's great, just giving him credit where credit is due.

I'm back.

I'm kinda leaning towards him starting next year with Brohm and/or draft pick as backup.

We'll have a line next year(hopefully) and imagine what Fitz can do with a line..............

Brohm and/or draft pick can be worked in slow(the way it should be) while Fitzy shows what he can do.

Fitz was impressive behind that patchwork line.

You're kidding, right? Mr. 58 passer rating a starter? WOW. One win turns fans' brains into mush

Guest dog14787
Absolutely. Fitz is a starting QB that just lacks the physical gifts, prototype for a great backup.

Strong armed, intelligent, runs good, there's allot to like about Ryan Fitzpatrick

Strong armed, intelligent, runs good, there's allot to like about Ryan Fitzpatrick

great so we have frank reich(fitz), thurman thomas (fred) and andre reed (lee) covered.

just waiting on kent hull, jim kelly, bruce smith, james lofton and darryl talley to show up