Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

No, it's just that a decade of mediocrity has lowered everybody else's, apparently.

This.

But I correct my previous statement that the bomb to TO was called from the sideline. Just heard the press conferences. It was a pass play called but Fitz audibled to the bomb.

Kudos to him and San Jose for calling that.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

But I correct my previous statement that the bomb to TO was called from the sideline. Just heard the press conferences. It was a pass play called but Fitz audibled to the bomb.

Good audible.

I still stand by my statement that Jauron wouldn't let ANYONE take that risk. Not AVP in the press box (or sidelines now, I guess), not Fitz under center, not anyone.

In fact, doubly good audible, considering every tendency over the past three years has been for the Bills to run it up the middle in that situation.

Good audible.

I still stand by my statement that Jauron wouldn't let ANYONE take that risk. Not AVP in the press box (or sidelines now, I guess), not Fitz under center, not anyone.

In fact, doubly good audible, considering every tendency over the past three years has been for the Bills to run it up the middle in that situation.

Agreed!

By definition. :blink:

And if anyone going to use the pass protection as a reason Fitz's performance was "terrific", then you have to let the Edwards' supporters use it as an excuse for his horrible play. Can't have it both ways - either it's a factor, or it's not.

I've never taken a logic course.

But I would say that bad offensive line play is always a factor.

Thusly, it can be an excuse for poor quarterback performance...and it can be a reason why a quarterbacks' performance was terrific rather than good...because he had more to overcome.

But I understand what you are saying too.

This.

I didn't argue with you at the time because it's not about us...it's about the live game thread. Also, there was the possibility that Fitz' pre-snap gesticulations were just dummy calls and not a true audible.

Also, I figured the truth would come out in the post game.

Regardless, kudos to you Greg for being a man of honor.

I didn't argue with you at the time because it's not about us...it's about the live game thread. Also, there was the possibility that Fitz' pre-snap gesticulations were just dummy calls and not a true audible.

Also, I figured the truth would come out in the post game.

Regardless, kudos to you Greg for being a man of honor.

Agreed! Still you had better eyes than me there! So feel free to rub it in :blink:

Good audible.

Didn't Fewell say he was starting Fitz over Edwardz because even if an audible did not work, Fitz was willing to act on a hunch, changing the play based on reading the defense?

Isn't the QB calling an audible, based on reading the D at the line, preferable to using a time out so the coach can call another play? :flirt::D