Getting Ready to Hit the Road

devldog131

Report back and let us know how it goes, man! I've been to seven Bills home games and I had a blast every time! Make sure you take the football with you! :thumbdown:

Congrats, good luck!

Just do us a favor and dont make it obvious youre a rookie by drinking until you pass out in the parking lot before the game, or WORSE YET, actually make it into the game just to puke on those around you. its a football game, not a college kegger.

enjoy the GAME!!

:thumbdown::rolleyes:<_<

The experience was absolutely amazing. It was better than I could ever imagined. I sat in Section 123, Row 12 and could not believe how rowdy the fans in the end zone are. Once the entire section started pounding on the bleachers the first time Miami was backed up in their end with their backs to us, I understood why the bleachers have not been replaced with seats. All of the Bills' points were scored in my end and it was incredible to be so close to all the action.

It was also pretty sweet to stand up on the bleachers and lead the rows behind me in the shout song five times.

I am now officially considering making the trek out from Boston for the fish game every season.

GO BILLS!

(And, no, I didn't pass out in the parking lot or puke on anybody.)