Cornerville

Chain of Command that would make TSW meltdown

Owner: Ralph Wilson

GM: Marv Levy

Chief Operating Officer: Russ Brandon

Coach: Dick Jauron

Offensive Coordinator: Mike Mularkey

Defensive Coordinator: Greg Williams

Lose everyone but GW and I would be happy with this.

last i heard ralph wanted mularkey to stay but he refused...

I was under the impression Ralph wanted Mularkey to stay but that he wanted Levy to be in charge if hiring his assistants. So that seems pretty umm much like neutering your HC aka kinda like the way the redskins did Zorn.

I was under the impression Ralph wanted Mularkey to stay but that he wanted Levy to be in charge if hiring his assistants. So that seems pretty umm much like neutering your HC aka kinda like the way the redskins did Zorn.

Mularkey should have taken that deal. First of all Levy is not some dictatorial type leader like a Parcells. Mularkey would probably have had a lot of input and gotten people he could work with. The problem is Mularkey left looking like someone that didn't have the temperment to be a HC in this league and will probably never get a chance again, even though he is still fairly young. When you simply quit as HC the whole league sees that and remembers. Saban never got a chance again, even though he was respected as a coach. Of course Saban had quit for the 2nd time and this time in the middle of the season when he never got a chance again.