You think they could do this

BillsNYC

You mean the legislation crafted by Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass.?

123398[/snapback]

Yes, that's the one, smartass. My political views are quite as partisan as some here. I'd rather make up my own mind than drink the Kool-Aid over and over again. I know a bad idea when I see one, just as I know a dumb president when I hear one. Keep on routing for the Republicans, though.

Yes, that's the one, smartass.  My political views are quite as partisan as some here.  I'd rather make up my own mind than drink the Kool-Aid over and over again.  I know a bad idea when I see one, just as I know a dumb president when I hear one.  Keep on routing for the Republicans, though.

123424[/snapback]

Routing?

Yes, that's the one, smartass.  My political views are quite as partisan as some here.  I'd rather make up my own mind than drink the Kool-Aid over and over again.  I know a bad idea when I see one, just as I know a dumb president when I hear one.  Keep on routing for the Republicans, though.

123424[/snapback]

I have to give you credit, GF. You come back with a reply. That's good - a number of folks will drop this or that bomb then run away.

Keep on posting!