Excited for the game again!

zazie

Thanks for getting us back to reality- there is a game against Jax Sunday. Will we make MJD the leauge MVP? Seems like every team we play pushes their RB to superstar status.. :lol:

MJD, on the other hand, is a fantastic player. If we can get any kind of control of him, we could win this game. Garrard is playing better, but they don't have a very explosive offense. I think it will be low scoring -which benefits us- and if we can do anything with our small, beat up defense, we'll be in this one late. If we can't, we'll be tired in the fourth and , well, you know the rest.

Fewell Fools should show more passion. He called out the O-Line for drive killing penalties, every guy knows he's being measured by prospective coaches, Edwards benching seems to appease the WR's, so I think there's real hope for a 'W'.

MJD, as usual, will be the X-factor.

Go Bills!

Thanks for getting us back to reality- there is a game against Jax Sunday. Will we make MJD the leauge MVP? Seems like every team we play pushes their RB to superstar status.. :lol:

Go Bills!

Given how good Mojo is it seems odd to say, "I hope we don't make him look as good as Ryan Moats", but sadly that is what we have to say. Maybe on the bright side we will have to throw the ball deep a lot to stay in the game. I am excited to watch this game as well. I wonder if PF will defer if we win the coin toss.

i don't know about the titanic comments.......a head coach makes a lot of difference.....we've all seen that and talked about that all season.....now, that doesn't mean perry fewell is the answer by any stretch......this is probably like giving any one of us a shot at it......but, one man in a leadership position CAN make a difference.......

this is the NFL....the bills are not without talent.....just maybe DJ leaving caused a lot of guys to wake up and think they can play again.......maybe get back from injuries quicker etc......it's all between the ears......loved that he told the offensive lineman they simply cannot take penalties......he was going to take one of their fingers if they committed a penalty......that's accountability we haven't seen on the field in a while......

so, win or lose i think this sunday's game can be exciting again......if only to hope perry does well and proves everyone wrong and is a great head coach.......we absolutely need a GM with football credentials.....but the coach is always a crap shoot....."name" coaches are rarely the answer.......so fewell is as good as anyone THIS sunday, and we should all hope he creates magic.......

great thread....go bills!!!!

i don't know about the titanic comments.......a head coach makes a lot of difference.....we've all seen that and talked about that all season.....now, that doesn't mean perry fewell is the answer by any stretch......this is probably like giving any one of us a shot at it......but, one man in a leadership position CAN make a difference.......

this is the NFL....the bills are not without talent.....just maybe DJ leaving caused a lot of guys to wake up and think they can play again.......maybe get back from injuries quicker etc......it's all between the ears......loved that he told the offensive lineman they simply cannot take penalties......he was going to take one of their fingers if they committed a penalty......that's accountability we haven't seen on the field in a while......

so, win or lose i think this sunday's game can be exciting again......if only to hope perry does well and proves everyone wrong and is a great head coach.......we absolutely need a GM with football credentials.....but the coach is always a crap shoot....."name" coaches are rarely the answer.......so fewell is as good as anyone THIS sunday, and we should all hope he creates magic.......

great thread....go bills!!!!

Good post. Just think were the Bills could be if Ralph fired Dick after last season.