Mort Chat

Rico

Matt (Quincy, MA): Where does Drew go from here? I think Baltimore would be a good fit if Kyle Boller doesn't work out.

Chris Mortensen: (11:16 AM ET ) I wouldn't look for Baltimore to be the place. I am now changing my tune a little and believe Brees might return to San Diego if they go to the playoffs. That would most likely mean putting a franchise tag on Brees and taking the $8-9 million hit. But let's see how the season finishes. Otherwise, the Raiders, the Pack, the Bears, Arizona, Miami :lol: .. there will be plenty of suitors if he continues like this and he is free.

Jenny (Buffalo): I hate to see classy players limp away, but what's going to happen to Bledsoe after this season? Retire? Trade? Cut? Thanks!

Chris Mortensen: (11:34 AM ET ) I think he will stick around for a couple yeas. Bledsoe himself admits - I spoke to him last week about this - that he is not going to be effective unless they are running the ball with great success. When that happens, his pass protection is better and the defense gets exposed a bit. However, the Bills are concerned about how he plays when they are not running and his tendency to play poor on the road. I think when JP starts, Drew will be very professional about it and be a good soldier.

Matt (Quincy, MA): Where does Drew go from here? I think Baltimore would be a good fit if Kyle Boller doesn't work out.

Chris Mortensen: (11:16 AM ET ) I wouldn't look for Baltimore to be the place. I am now changing my tune a little and believe Brees might return to San Diego if they go to the playoffs. That would most likely mean putting a franchise tag on Brees and taking the $8-9 million hit. But let's see how the season finishes. Otherwise, the Raiders, the Pack, the Bears, Arizona, Miami  :lol: .. there will be plenty of suitors if he continues like this and he is free.

Jenny (Buffalo): I hate to see classy players limp away, but what's going to happen to Bledsoe after this season? Retire? Trade? Cut? Thanks!

Chris Mortensen: (11:34 AM ET ) I think he will stick around for a couple yeas. Bledsoe himself admits - I spoke to him last week about this - that he is not going to be effective unless they are running the ball with great success. When that happens, his pass protection is better and the defense gets exposed a bit. However, the Bills are concerned about how he plays when they are not running and his tendency to play poor on the road. I think when JP starts, Drew will be very professional about it and be a good soldier.

121919[/snapback]

I have to say BULL stevestojan! Why? Like SIMON Said....teams now know Bledsoe can't beat us. They will run a hybrid 4-4 scheme on us. NO Team can run when 5 are blocking 8. OR even 6 on 8 with the other 3 committing to the run when they see it happen.

You must PASS to get them out of there. Bledsoe can't do it. Teams know it.

Chris Mortensen: (11:34 AM ET ) Bledsoe himself admits - I spoke to him last week about this - that he is not going to be effective unless they are running the ball with great success.

121919[/snapback]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bull****. If this, if that, if this, if that. They run well he sucks, they run mediocre and he sucks. It's always about anything and anybody else except Lady Liberty Statue #11.

Effective......more like defective. Did the ACME warranty from Foxboro run out yet? Can we get our money back?