Bills official statement on coaching search

Erik

From Bills Daily:

Bills Not Talking About Coaching Search: As Ralph Wilson alluded to earlier the team has issued a statement regarding the coaching search, it states: "The Bills organization is focused on the next seven games and the efforts of Coach Fewell, the coaching staff and our players. We understand there will be much speculation regarding the head coaching position, but we will not comment during the process until a new head coach has been announced.” What it doesn't say is if the team has started the coaching search or not.

Link - http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#111909

That seems a lot more cryptic than Wilson's statement which begs the question...why do they let Ralph talk at all? I guess we can thank our pal JW for that. :w00t:

What the statement DOESN'T say is as important as what it does say.

1) The first sentence is meaningless.

2) The statement says nothing about moving ahead with the search, nor does it deny moving ahead - which means (to me) that they ARE moving ahead.

3) They are not talking any more about this, while they move ahead.

That seems a lot more cryptic than Wilson's statement which begs the question...why do they let Ralph talk at all? I guess we can thank our pal JW for that. :w00t:

Tomorrow, go tell your boss to shut up. See how it goes. Be sure to report back. Pictures/Video/Audio required.

From Bills Daily:

That seems a lot more cryptic than Wilson's statement which begs the question...why do they let Ralph talk at all? I guess we can thank our pal JW for that.

Why do they let Ralph talk at all? He's the owner, the President, chief meddler, the check writer and the only real power in the organization. Who is going to tell Wilson to shut up?