[closed]Buffalo Bills are interviewing Mike Shanahan

Frit0 Bandit0

Washington D.C., local radio news station WTOP is reporting that the Buffalo Bills are interviewing Mike Shanahan

Here in Washington D.C., local radio news station WTOP is reporting that the Buffalo Bills are interviewing Mike Shanahan to coach the Bills.

The report did not say whether, if accepted, Shanahan would finish the season up in Buffalo or would take over at the end of the season.

I think if he did take the job he would start at the conclusion of the season. I also think since the Bills do not have a General Manager, Shanahan would be negotiating for that position as well.

"Bleacher Report"

Washington D.C., local radio news station WTOP is reporting that the Buffalo Bills are interviewing Mike Shanahan

Here in Washington D.C., local radio news station WTOP is reporting that the Buffalo Bills are interviewing Mike Shanahan to coach the Bills.

The report did not say whether, if accepted, Shanahan would finish the season up in Buffalo or would take over at the end of the season.

I think if he did take the job he would start at the conclusion of the season. I also think since the Bills do not have a General Manager, Shanahan would be negotiating for that position as well.

"Bleacher Report"

Holy Snikes, Im going to have to go dust of my Zubas.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.