You have one choice for Gm and one choice for HC

OnTheRocks

Guest dog14787

Top choice, Bill Cowher/GM/HC

2nd choice, Mike Leach/GM/HC

I also like Jon Gruden allot, but doesn't sound like he's available.

Someone who can handle both duties well might help RW with the cost of firing DJ by eliminating a position.

Difficult and expensive to build a playoff team out of what we have. Difficult and expensive isn't impossible...its just difficult and expensive.

Hiring a GM already under contract would cost at least one high draft pick. That is what I meant by expensive.

GM-Marc Ross

HC-Russ Grimm

**I don't buy the fact that just because you are/were a great coach that you will make a great GM, which is what we need more than anything right now. Just my opinion..

I agree with this - and the same is true with a Coach and a GM.

Coahes that were great once, are only as great as the players he has, and past successes don't guarantee future success.

With a GM - well....we all know how that story line can develop...I don't think there was a single person disappointed when Ralph brought Tom Donahoe in. I don't if there was anyone that didn't think he was the messiah for the franchise.

It's all a crap shoot - unless you have good players.

Shanahan for GM and he can bring in any HC he wants if he really directs the vision for building a team. Its most important to me that in order to win mr. Ralph simply signs the checks and gets out of the way. As far as HC it is most important to me that Shanahan and he get along rather than we get a talent who would then possibly war with him.

GM: I would make a run at Ernie Accorsi. I know he is retired...but I would put together an offer he couldn't refuse.

Head Coach: Mike Shanahan. Some may say, he lost his team before he was fired and he caught lightening in a bottle with Elway and Davis. I think he is more than that - and a coach that will "LEAD" the team.

Shanny may not take a posistion coaching without total control....but these are the two I would go with.

These two would also cost a BOAT load of money...but that is what it will take to bring in a proven winner.

Matt MIllen as GM. and Jerry Glanville as HC. :lol::rolleyes:

How hard is it to get players to sign with GB??

Accorsi is a good choice.

Shanny overy Marty, tho not by much.

Haslett under no circumstances.

When Wolf first got to Green Bay it was nearly impossible to sign a big FA. When Reggie White signed there everyone was shocked and said it was just for the money. He made Green Bay an top destination for players.