Why dont I feel better....I SHOULD feel better

Dude... relax... all this means is that it is a stone cold lock that the Bills will finish 3-13 instead of potentially 5-11.

Jauron absolutely has no business being a head coach on any level. But, as bad as he is... the guys on his staff trying to run this ship are even worse.

The liklihood is that you will see the Bills get blown out by 20 or more points each of the next 7 weeks.

The scary part.... Jauron was the defacto DC... so, if Fewell takes over it is really going to be a mess.

you're nervous?? about what. dont tell me u thought we had a chance this season with or without jauron. now at least the smell of change is in the air. at this point i preferred bozo the clown over jauron.

today is happy day people. not sad day.

Oh no....I didn't think this team was good

I just hope that this is just the start of the bloodletting.......

As long as RW hires a personnel guy to make the decisions (a GM) I don't think who the coach is matters. This team needs an FO and the coach will follow.

The new front office will have to interview a minority for the position no matter what. The situation reminds me of Donohoe interviewing Cotrell before hiring Greggo. Cotrell was my choice back then, and Capers is my choice this time around.

Just sayin...