With two weeks to prepare, our defense was unprepared to

realtruelove

I'm not saying incapable, I'm saying unprepared. Everybody knows the Titans offense goes through Chris Johnson, yet we did not key on him, shadow him or anything close. How about the option play? Who did our defense think was out on the flat waiting to get the pitch from VY? One of our slower than sh*t tight ends?

With two weeks of preparation, a well managed team would have had a plan to take Chris Johnson away from the Titans and make VY beat us.

It's scary when a fan can see through the game plan of a professional franchise.

The Titans offensive line has a lot to do with Chris Johnson, our Defensive line and linebackers get ran over by average offensive lines, this is what it looks like against a very good offensive line.

And yet -- and yet... That mighty Titan offense WITH CJ running wild all day had only scored 17 points heading into the 4th quarter. The chief problem remains on the offensive side of the ball, where the Bills can't score more than 17 points AND directly give up 14 points to the opponent.

Maybe we should put defensive backs on the defensive line

I'm not saying incapable, I'm saying unprepared. Everybody knows the Titans offense goes through Chris Johnson, yet we did not key on him, shadow him or anything close. How about the option play? Who did our defense think was out on the flat waiting to get the pitch from VY? One of our slower than sh*t tight ends?

With two weeks of preparation, a well managed team would have had a plan to take Chris Johnson away from the Titans and make VY beat us.

It's scary when a fan can see through the game plan of a professional franchise.

What does Mr. Curly think?