House cleaning needed

NFLBighits

The house is on fire and crashing quick . we all have a finger to point at the problems , But really the problem might just be Ralph Wilson not hiring a proven winner and 6 years of the offense in the bottom of the league in about every stat and then they decided to fire Fairchild which hasn't work out very well for other teams including Buffalo doing the same before the season starts, We as FANS DESERVE THE BEST for are Beloved Bills but we can only take so much and i think most of us are running out of blood ! We All can only hope for a house cleanning from top to bottom ! The sad part is this might not change till Ralph dies which is sad , cause i really think We as Fans deserves a Superbowl win in this Lifetime!

P.S. Hire Bill ex steeler's head coach to run the whole show

Yours truely Out of Blood Billy

Guest dog14787
The house is on fire and crashing quick . we all have a finger to point at the problems , But really the problem might just be Ralph Wilson not hiring a proven winner and 6 years of the offense in the bottom of the league in about every stat and then they decided to fire Fairchild which hasn't work out very well for other teams including Buffalo doing the same before the season starts, We as FANS DESERVE THE BEST for are Beloved Bills but we can only take so much and i think most of us are running out of blood ! We All can only hope for a house cleanning from top to bottom ! The sad part is this might not change till Ralph dies which is sad , cause i really think We as Fans deserves a Superbowl win in this Lifetime!

Bill Cowher on the Bills sidelines would be a sight for sore eyes. :oops:

I believe you meant Shonert, not Fairchild.

AMEN!

A TOTAL house cleaning, starting with the front office, scouting department, and pro personnel department, followed by the coaching staff and roster.

Bring it on!

This is really my only hope for the club anymore...

The only housecleaning that matters is the removal of the slumlord owner.