Obama sells out America again

I've come to the conclusion that Da Big Man is just trolling. Nobody is that obtuse and blindly devoted to a party. Even Hedd, connor, nozzlenut, etc have occasional brief moments of clarity, but DBM is too consistently retarded to be anything but a troll

I wouldn't say that. Da Big Man is more likely a conservatively principled individual. Nothing wrong with that. That simply is the ideology that most closely resembles our constitution and the Bill of Rights.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that. Da Big Man is more likely a conservatively principled individual. Nothing wrong with that. That simply is the ideology that most closely resembles our constitution and the Bill of Rights.

God Bless you keepthefaith...And I surely will keep on keeping the faith. You are spot on. :)

You all read it here folks. I'm now an Obama Lovin' Dem backing liberal.

Here's a newsflash, small minded-guy: Everyone who can see the Republicans for what they are isn't a Democrat. The fact that you're too stupid to understand that isn't anyone's problem but yours. But tell us all again what you feel in your heart and how calling names is someone else's problem.

You can't "debate" topics unless your response comes from some ridiculous neocon website. That's not debate, it's regurgitation.

Again with the labels..out of ideas again? Turn off CNN.