Who should be at QB?

duey

As much as I hate to say, I'd say start Trent. I know Fitz pulled us out in NY and Carolina, but for large parts of those games he didn't look good. He looked horrible against Houston. No first downs in the 2nd half until 3:00 to go. Garbage time. He looked horrible. He's so inaccurate. I wonder how a guy can be that inaccurate and play in the NFL for 5 years. Baffles me. But really I'd rather see Hamdan.

Some on here in the past have said they wish they could put JP's arm and Trent's mind together. I have a better idea. Put Trent's arm with Fitz' brain.

Go Trent !!

Go BILLS !!

Yep...use them BOTH.....and sprinkle in some WILD CAT!! Who knows what success could be made in the time it takes for the Titan's defense to make adjustments to Trent and Fitz!!

note to Tim and everyone else:

notice who Cutler's top two targets were today? RB and TE... lots of QBs throw to these guys when their O-lines suck. It's common sense.

Last night's game made me wonder if a better QB could really do anything here or, is Jay Cuttler really a good QB? I'm starting to wonder about him. But yeah, Chicago's line looked almost as bad as ours. And their center on the shotgun looked like our center against NE I think it was rolling those snaps back.

You do know that the Bears do not have a WR on their team worth a damn right?

For reasons unknown, CHI is trying to rationalize their signing of him to a new contract by putting Hester into a starting wr role. I watched him in CIN vs. CHI - as far as wr skills go, he looked as spiffy as a cheesecake rotting on the sidewalk in the noon-day sun, with all the moves of same.

That didn't stop the CHI coaches and Cutler moronically bombing the ball his way, though.

For reasons unknown, CHI is trying to rationalize their signing of him to a new contract by putting Hester into a starting wr role. I watched him in CIN vs. CHI - as far as wr skills go, he looked as spiffy as a cheesecake rotting on the sidewalk in the noon-day sun, with all the moves of same.

He looked good against Seattle in week 3 and in fact caught a long pass an RAC to score the game winning TD.

What about starting Roscoe at QB in a Wildcat formation? Obviously, the Bills have 2 of the bottom 3 or 4 quarterbacks in the league. Why the hell not try something different? I know AVP only knows about 3 formations but trying something different wouldn't hurt at this point in the season. There is no hope anyway, give the ball to your playmakers, Trent and Ryan have proven that they aren't them. Even if the Bills don't thrown downfield for the rest of the year, most, if not all teams, won't notice anyway. The Bills haven't tried to stretch the field more than 10 times this season anyway.

The line is better at run blocking than at pass protection. Also, on a running play, you can design the play such that the ball carrier is supposed to go where your best blockers are. Thus taking advantage of the strengths of your line.

On a pass play, the fact that, say, your RG can block the guy in front of him for five seconds or more doesn't matter if your LT merely waves at the RDE as he runs by.

BOOOO! The line is not better at run blocking. I don't see holes being opened up often enough IF at all. Look at the performance of BOTH of our RBs. They are better than their numbers in my opinion. They are too often met in the backfield or are running into the back of their o-line guys who aren't getting a push up field.