Another high motor

zazie

DJ on Maybin:

"When we drafted him we knew what he was, he's a speed rusher off the edge," Jauron said. "He's not a giant defensive end, but he's a strong guy and he's got a great motor. We knew that it would take some time and thought he could help us right away in our pass rush and that's still pretty much where we are."'

Man, I am tired of hearing that.

Why NOT get a huge DE like orakpo?

Is there someone in the NFL, that has made it to that level, that does NOT have a high motor?

DJ on Maybin:

"When we drafted him we knew what he was, he's a speed rusher off the edge," Jauron said. "He's not a giant defensive end, but he's a strong guy and he's got a great motor. We knew that it would take some time and thought he could help us right away in our pass rush and that's still pretty much where we are."'

Is there someone in the NFL, that has made it to that level, that does NOT have a high motor?

What a Dick. Exactly where are we Dick? Oh yeah, Dick, we're at the bottom of the heap. You would think, Dick, that the #11 pick in the draft would be able to see the field on an injury decimated defense, wouldn't you Dick? Well, Dick, that aint even happening and that's pretty much were we are Dick.

Thanks Dick, you dick.

Better than 225

And besides, he is stronger than 300lb guys. I wouldnt be bitching about Maybins size if he was as stong as an ox.

I was watching MNF last night and they put up a chart of the Steelers 1st round picks since 2003, and ALL of them have contrinbuted signifigantly to the team. Can't say that about the Bills.

DJ on Maybin:

Did he really say "We knew that it would take some time and thought he could help us right away" Really? That statement makes as much sense as you still coaching the team. :worthy: