MIKE VICK IN BUFFALO.....WHAT???? No, not right now

Did you just hear Dungee?

So that explains the early rumors. I case you missed it Dungee just confirmed that there were discussions about Micheal Vick early this year. I believe his exact words were "they talked about him being an option".

What's that?? Oh that's the Buffalo Bills jumping the shark.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it with my own ears. After doing a spot on Vick's return to the NFL and where he sees his career going, Dan Patrick asked Tony Dungy where he could envision Vick ending up. Dungy's response? Buffalo.

Er, thoughts?

just heard it and it will happen.. Russ will be looking to sell some seats next year and this will be it. Say hello to 73,000 at the Ralph again

You hit the nail on the head. They need to sell seats and he will be the one to do it.

I heard it and I think it would be a good move.

I think the Buffalo QB job is wide open and Dungy did say that there has been communication between both sides. Plus Buffalo is used to Vick's style of play because they had a similiar style of QB in the late 90s. And you know who I'm talking about.

You obviously forgot that Buffalo is known as the City of Good Neighbors...not exactly a region that embraces psychopaths

Let me start by saying that I am an animal lover. However, the Bills need to keep selling tickets and whike a lot of people feel the same way that you do, The Bills are going to do whatever it takes to keep selling tickets and if he can still play the people of western NY will find it in their hearts to forgive him.