Here's why the Bills will make the playoffs next year

The following things will occur next year that will catapault the Bills into the playoffs. I know this because I consulted with my crystal (left) ball.

1. Negotiations between the players union and the owners will get so ugly that the union will strike.

2. Owners will bring in scabs to play the games.

3. Since both the union and owners do not recognize the names of any member of the Bills, this allows Ralph to sneak in with his regular roster, making the Bills more competitive.

4. To keep the fans from rioting, the owners will allow half the teams participate in the playoffs. Thus enabling the Bills to sneak in with our standard 7 - 9 record.

5. Even though we lose to Oakland in the first playoff game, there is a huge parade in downtown Buffalo, featuring the one additional player who was added... and helped us make it to the playoffs: Vinny Testaverde.

Did I miss anything?

The following things will occur next year that will catapault the Bills into the playoffs. I know this because I consulted with my crystal (left) ball.

1. Negotiations between the players union and the owners will get so ugly that the union will strike.

3. Since both the union and owners do not recognize the names of any member of the Bills, this allows Ralph to sneak in with his regular roster, making the Bills more competitive.

4. To keep the fans from rioting, the owners will allow half the teams participate in the playoffs. Thus enabling the Bills to sneak in with our standard 7 - 9 record.

5. Even though we lose to Oakland in the first playoff game, there is a huge parade in downtown Buffalo, featuring the one additional player who was added... and helped us make it to the playoffs: Vinny Testaverde.

Did I miss anything?

One of the better "funny" posts I've seen here!

I also enjoyed your "dream" post. Keep it going!

Regards,

Skooby

Did I miss anything?

I thought Losman would come back for a return engagement

I honeslty would love a lock out. Then there would be open try outs, I would show up, and could hopefully steal some free gear. Then, the level of play from our Bills would likely improve, while other teams would come down to our current level. SUPERBOWL - with 15 pairs of Bills shorts.

Did I miss anything?

YES 2010 is an uncapped year with the potential to strike on 2011. Get your facts straight. Players are not going to strike when they can get paid anything they want to play.

Did I miss anything?

Testaverde,49,..who now weighs 283 pounds,still has a much stronger arm than scabs Fitz and edwards. His contract with Ralph states that he get paid in cash in a paper bag before each game. He buys a home on Starin not far from Hertel. He is pronounced honorary mayor of Buffalo and king of the west side Italian festival.

There is much joy in Buffalo.