Would you rather see the Bills finish with a losing record this season

Would you rather see the Bills finish with a losing record this season in hopes that there will be serious changes made in the front office/coaching staff or finish with the best record possible?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather see the Bills finish with a losing record this season or finish with the best record possible?

• Bills finish 7-9 or worse. Ralph makes changes in the front office & coaching staff
    • Finish strong with a record of 8-8 or better

I'm not saying Dick Jauron is THE WORST coach in Bills history, that's debatable between Bullough & Stephenson, but

Stephenson is not even close, Bullough is 2nd or 3rd worse, but the worst is the reluctant coach, Harvey Johnson. The worst coaches, not only in record order, but bad overall for the reasons stated:

Harvey Johnson 2-23-1 he didn't want to coach, Ralph forced him to twice

Jim Ringo- 3-20 he was so bad, Ralph opened up his wallet for Chuch Knox

Hank Bullough-4-17 and he was winless vs the English language. Players hated him so much, Bruce Smith told the players in the D huddle in Hank's last game in Tampa Bay (paraphrased from Fred Smerlas quote): Any of you make any f'n tacles I'll kill you.

Stephenson actually had an 8-8 record his 1st season, better than Jauron has ever done.

Its funny, I was just about to say if your rooting for Jauron to continue to turn this team into the joke of the league your no Bills fan.

I'd prefer to have him surprise everyone and turn it around...but then, I'm an actual Bills fan...not a quitter

Finish "strong" with a record of 8-8-0 or better? I would not consider a 5-3-0 record the rest of the way a "strong" finish, unless they were already sitting at 5-3-0 right now, to finish 10-6-0.

10-6-0 is really the bench mark for having a good shot at the playoffs today. Sure, sometimes one of the Conferences is weak, and 9-7-0 is enough. But most of the time, you have an 11-5-0 team as the 5th seed or 6th seed, and maybe even an 11-5-0 team not making the playoffs at all, like the Pats last year! So to be in the thick of things by weeks 16 and 17, you really need to have a great shot at 10-6-0.

So I am rooting for the Bills to finish "strong" by going 7-1-0 the second half. I would settle for 6-2-0, if they are still in the hunt right down to week 17. Anything worse then that, and I officially don't care what their record is. As soon as they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, I root for them win as I do every time the Bills play, but if they lose, I don't care because once the playoffs are history, every loss there after means a better draft pick in April.