James Hardy

CAVEDAWG

:wallbash: I think we should just cut T.O. and let James Hardy start getting some more experience. There is no way he is gonna be resigned by the Bills next year. He really isn't making any big contibutions....experiment....a failure but was it worth the try and his currant salary...I think not!! Any thoughts?

as we know with his coaches Ralph does not like to pay people that no longer work for him and with TO's guaranteed contract there is no chance TO gets cut

Ralph would rather keep someone around then have to pay them when they dont work for him anymore

You're correct!

The reason why the Buffalo Bills are 3-5 is because James Hardy isn't starting.

We are 3-5 NOT because we have a cheap owner who will NEVER pay for good coaches and players.

A few personnel changes and we go from the bottom of the AFC East to the TOP of the AFC East - and we STAY there for at least three years!

YEAH!

BIG PICTURE fans are completely STUPID!

<sarcasm>

as we know with his coaches Ralph does not like to pay people that no longer work for him and with TO's guaranteed contract there is no chance TO gets cut

Ralph would rather keep someone around then have to pay them when they dont work for him anymore

Thats why he won't dump DJ!!! :wallbash:

You're correct!

The reason why the Buffalo Bills are 3-5 is because James Hardy isn't starting.

We are 3-5 NOT because we have a cheap owner who will NEVER pay for good coaches and players.

A few personnel changes and we go from the bottom of the AFC East to the TOP of the AFC East - and we STAY there for at least three years!

YEAH!

BIG PICTURE fans are completely STUPID!

<sarcasm>

Sorry to upset you Pearl...I know that won't fix anything but lets get the kid some more experience....we are not gonna even make the playoffs!

While i agree with you, ralph is going to have to pay both of them anyway. let's hope some of the youngsters get to see the field!!

:wallbash: I think we should just cut T.O. and let James Hardy start getting some more experience. There is no way he is gonna be resigned by the Bills next year. He really isn't making any big contibutions....experiment....a failure but was it worth the try and his currant salary...I think not!! Any thoughts?

James Hardy = ANOTHER WASTED DRAFT PICK.

You know, besides the now obvious dastardly intentions of one Mr. Donahoe, I truly do not believe that anyone in the Bills front office, nor the owner, are truly evil.

However, with that being said, though evil they may not be, misguided they truly are.

Case in point: signing TO served a two-fold purpose. 1.) Hardy was coming off an injury, and is only a second year player still trying to find his rhythm. Thus, TO provides Hardy the cushion to learn and develop on the shelf, so that when TO's contract expires, Hardy would have absorbed all of his knowledge in a sponge-like fashion and 2.) TO helps sell seats in Toronto.

I think the intent of this idea was well founded. However, by allowing the offensive line to flounder, and TO playing true to form and leading the league in dropped passes, it was not the best decision.

I want Hardy to start getting on the field. He is another high round draft pick of the Modrak/ Guy regime that has found trouble finding the field.

You know, besides the now obvious dastardly intentions of one Mr. Donahoe, I truly do not believe that anyone in the Bills front office, nor the owner, are truly evil.

However, with that being said, though evil they may not be, misguided they truly are.

Case in point: signing TO served a two-fold purpose. 1.) Hardy was coming off an injury, and is only a second year player still trying to find his rhythm. Thus, TO provides Hardy the cushion to learn and develop on the shelf, so that when TO's contract expires, Hardy would have absorbed all of his knowledge in a sponge-like fashion and 2.) TO helps sell seats in Toronto.

I think the intent of this idea was well founded. However, by allowing the offensive line to flounder, and TO playing true to form and leading the league in dropped passes, it was not the best decision.

I want Hardy to start getting on the field. He is another high round draft pick of the Modrak/ Guy regime that has found trouble finding the field.

Ditto I think you hit it on the head! Good response! Thank you! :wallbash:

They already sold the tickets, so why not?