What a suprise...

1billsfan

It's the line.  Losman looked lost on Sunday, and the line was absolutely no help.

120313[/snapback]

You can't really extrapolate any conclusions from those 5-6 plays in garbage-time. Losman or Matthews deserves at least a couple full games before we declare the OL worst in the league.

You can't really extrapolate any conclusions from those 5-6 plays in garbage-time. Losman or Matthews deserves at least a couple full games before we declare the OL worst in the league.

120324[/snapback]

I think 2003-2004 is a big enough sample.

If the line was ever going to play well they would have shown something during garbage time for a new QB. Wasn't the line mad at Drew last year? Wouldn't having the young QB in give them incentive to play well?

I think 2003-2004 is a big enough sample.

If the line was ever going to play well they would have shown something during garbage time for a new QB.  Wasn't the line mad at Drew last year?  Wouldn't having the young QB in give them incentive to play well?

120340[/snapback]

Drew played the entire 2003 season except for the final eighth of the final game against the Patriots. During that game, Travis Brown played in garbage time.

Again, I'd like to see someone else play behind this OL outside of several minutes of garbage time against a Patriots team in the midst of a 24 of 25 game winning streak.

I know that Drew played all of 2003 under center. Call it a duck - if it walks, talks, acts like a bad blocking O-line then thats exactly what it is.

Funny, Bledsoe was never that bad in NE, nor the first part of 2002.

You'e dreaming. IMO the Bills have the worst offensive line in the league (tied for last with the Giants). It's not just pass blocking, they can't create holes in the running game either. They couldn't create them for Travis and Willis is getting his yards on shear gile.

120168[/snapback]

You need to watch more football.

Get a grip on reality people. We lost to a team who has lost only ONE game in their last TWENTY FOUR and has won two out of the last three Super Bowls.

The sky is not falling. What happened to the optimism after we won 3 out of 4 games?. So, it's 3 out of our last 5. We don't see anyone near as good as NE until the Pittsburgh game.

So we aren't going to win the Super Bowl or probably go to the playoffs. Things will change. There are things more important than the Bills, just look at some of the other threads on this board.

It was a LOT worse in the mid 80s before we signed Kelly. How do you think we got Bruce Smith?

We were the WORST team in the WHOLE LEAGUE, that's how.

3. If you think anyone in this thread was actually saying we have a good offensive line, then you're a moron.

120702[/snapback]

Ummmmmmmmm....Starwars boy was disagreeing with me to the point of making an over-the-line obnoxious remark. Your assumption to the contrary is equally obnoxious my friend.

1. I don't take advice from Starwar convention rejects.

2. If you think we have a good offensive line then you're a moron.

120687[/snapback]

1. Way to understand nuance, new guy.

2. Find the post where I said that. If you think we have the worst offensive line in FB, you sincerely need to watch a few more games.