Many QB's yesterday were horrible

zow2

I know some people here think that Buffalo has the worst QB tandem year after year, but that's not the case. Can someone put up the stats of the bottom 10 QB performances yesterday? I mean, off the top of my head,,,,Bulger, Josh Johnson, Derek Anderson, Cassel, Gradkowski, Russell, Sean Hill, Delhomme,,ugh!!

On the other hand, the "have's" are doing unbelievably awesome this year (i.e. Manning(s), Brady, Brees, Ryan, Schaub, Rodgers, Rivers, Palmer, Flacco.

The gap between the good QB's and the bad QB's is huge this year.

I know some people here think that Buffalo has the worst QB tandem year after year, but that's not the case. Can someone put up the stats of the bottom 10 QB performances yesterday? I mean, off the top of my head,,,,Bulger, Josh Johnson, Derek Anderson, Cassel, Gradkowski, Russell, Sean Hill, Delhomme,,ugh!!

On the other hand, the "have's" are doing unbelievably awesome this year (i.e. Manning(s), Brady, Brees, Ryan, Schaub, Rodgers, Rivers, Palmer, Flacco.

Great observation.

Add Cutler to the list.

It seemed to me that his teammates don't like him a lot. Usually when a qb tosses an int, some teammates give him a pat on the shoulder or head for encouragement. During the CHI@CIN game, they didn't fall over themselves to do so. The camera caught him sitting alone on the bench in full pout.

I'd add that HC Lovie Smith & Co. committed that oft-fatal sin - down by two scores, and abandoned the run...

I'm sorry, but about half the league has good to great QBs. The league is QB rich from WR friendly rules, to QB rules which protect them from injury, not to mention the game prep these guys do. The fact we aren't in the good half of QBs only proves we either can't coach them well enough, or we haven't got the right scouts to get there.