jets game

cwchze

At the game yesterday in half empty giants/jet stadium few thouhgts:

1.Lindell is a choke kicker.If he missed that one in overtime. I think the whole team

would have strangled him.The one at the end of regulation, there was no wind, so he tries to

cut it in.unbelievable.....

2.except for the big runs that we gave up, our defense played well!no pints second half or ot.

baited sanchez into int. awesome.....

3.fitz is not afraid to throw the ball but his accuracy is weak.he is going to give up some int's if

he starts.But he will make plays!!!!!

4.edwards still is afraid to throw downfield.Man he can do it but he refuses to.very scary and

I've been in his corner.......

5.Marshawn and Freddie make an awesome run duo.Tough to stop.AVP must keep them

both involved.

6.Fireman Ed is an idiot.Typical loudmouth jets fan.J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

7.Lee is a burner, caught that slant in front of us and just blew right by the defenders.Amazing.We

need more.Plus he caught that ball at the end,both feet down..Tough day for the officials.NFL needs

to upgrade.too many bad calls.....

8.Great game,I thought we were done.Second half we just dominated.Awesome rooting for the bills surrounded by

ny fans.Ha Ha..I kept quiet though until the end when Lindell finally made it.......

9. Oline did play well.boy wood and levitre look like the real deal....growing up before our eyes..

Lets keep it up we still have a chance.time to put the smackdown on Panthers....... :unsure:

1.Lindell is a choke kicker.If he missed that one in overtime. I think the whole team

would have strangled him.The one at the end of regulation, there was no wind, so he tries to

cut it in.unbelievable.....

2.except for the big runs that we gave up, our defense played well!no pints second half or ot.

baited sanchez into int. awesome.....

3.fitz is not afraid to throw the ball but his accuracy is weak.he is going to give up some int's if

4.edwards still is afraid to throw downfield.Man he can do it but he refuses to.very scary and

I've been in his corner.......

5.Marshawn and Freddie make an awesome run duo.Tough to stop.AVP must keep them

both involved.

6.Fireman Ed is an idiot.Typical loudmouth jets fan.J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

7.Lee is a burner, caught that slant in front of us and just blew right by the defenders.Amazing.We

need more.Plus he caught that ball at the end,both feet down..Tough day for the officials.NFL needs

to upgrade.too many bad calls.....

8.Great game,I thought we were done.Second half we just dominated.Awesome rooting for the bills surrounded by

ny fans.Ha Ha..I kept quiet though until the end when Lindell finally made it.......

9. Oline did play well.boy wood and levitre look like the real deal....growing up before our eyes..

Lets keep it up we still have a chance.time to put the smackdown on Panthers....... :unsure:

I agreed, Ive been saying this the wholr time..time to go lindell

If Fitz gets a weeks worth of work with the starters, it will help tremendously. I would like to see him in for the next 2-3 games to see if he can energize the offense.

The stadium was not "half empty", unless you were counting later on when people had enough of the cold & went home.

When did Tony Soprano leave? They showed him in the first half sitting outside with his kid. Other celeb's were in the booths.

btw for you downstate guys and gals who do the Jersey fans root for, the Giants, the Jets, or the Eagles? Just a question because I know that a lot of old time Western New Yorkers still root for the Browns or the Steelers.

When did Tony Soprano leave? They showed him in the first half sitting outside with his kid. Other celeb's were in the booths.

btw for you downstate guys and gals who do the Jersey fans root for, the Giants, the Jets, or the Eagles? Just a question because I know that a lot of old time Western New Yorkers still root for the Browns or the Steelers.

I would say north and central jersey are about 75% giants 25% jets. South Jersey is probably about 65% eagles