See.. Jauron should stay

brightgreen

HaHA just joking.

Anyways Sanchez is Not all that

Jauron should be fired immediately for blowing the game in regulation just like he did against Cleveland last year. We had the ball close to FG range with more than a minute on the clock. Instead of running a few more plays to get into more makeable FG range, he kick on second down after letting over a minute run off the clock. The Lindell misses the FG.

TERRIBLE.

Yes, we won eventually. But that is pathetic coaching.

just how badly do you have to be playing to get 6 interceptions and still need OT to win the game?

Why did they pull a Cleveland Browns Monday nighter again against the Jets? Did they not learn you don't "settle" for a 47 yard FG attempt at the end of regulation when you have plenty of time to move closer? Just how little confidence do you have in the offense to waste time to move closer?

Good god this guy is such a bad situational coach, and he is made out to look relatively "good" by winning these types of game...

just how badly do you have to be playing to get 6 interceptions and still need OT to win the game?

Why did they pull a Cleveland Browns Monday nighter again against the Jets? Did they not learn you don't "settle" for a 47 yard FG attempt at the end of regulation when you have plenty of time to move closer? Just how little confidence do you have in the offense to waste time to move closer?

Good god this guy is such a bad situational coach, and he is made out to look relatively "good" by winning these types of game...

The Bills definitely won this game in spite of Jauron, not because of him. It's so maddening how this guy never learns from his previous mistakes. I get the feeling that he's one of these hard headed coaches who thinks he has a perfect game and perfect game management every week, but it gets screwed up by the players. Otherwise he would definitely take a look in the mirror and do things differently. Such a typical Jauron win, the other team shoots themselves in the foot just enough times that we have a chance at the end.

Does Lindell like kicking from the right hash mark? Both times we ran to the right so he was kicking from that side of the field. And I have no idea why we settled in the 4th quarter instead of running atleast one more play to get Lindell closer.

I think he was playing more for an adjustment with the wind.

Jauron should be fired immediately for blowing the game in regulation just like he did against Cleveland last year. We had the ball close to FG range with more than a minute on the clock. Instead of running a few more plays to get into more makeable FG range, he kick on second down after letting over a minute run off the clock. The Lindell misses the FG.

TERRIBLE.

Yes, we won eventually. But that is pathetic coaching.

Then he did THE EXACT SAME THING IN OVERTIME. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

He does not learn from his mistakes. How many times do I have to see that, or the 3rd down and short pass with less than 2 minutes left and having a lead. Denver 2007, Cowboys 2007, Jets 2008. This guys makes the same mistakes over and over and over again - and they are mistakes that pop warner coaches would never make. Give me a god damn break and FIRE THAT DICK.