What the flamin' H*!! is wrong with Special Teams??!?&

Red

Watching the continuous special teams errors, from the 1st game against the Patsies to this game against the Jets, what the heck is wrong with Special Teams?

Ok, the only constant in the Modrak/ Guy era is that they sure know how to scout and develop one of the best special teams squads in the league for their tenure thus far (offense and defense are another thing). Consistent league leaders on coverage and in the return game.

Now, the league changed the 3-man wedge rule making it illegal. There was some personnel change, as there is every year.

But the fumbles, the fumbles, the mistakes, the penalties, and now Josh Reed can't get out of the way of a punt, which would give the pop-gun, pop-warner offense the Bills have another chance at 3-and-out.

Man, if I played defense for the Bills I would demand to be traded. But I digress...

What has suddenly happened to the Special Teams, the LONE bright spot on the Bills? And where is this proverbial master coach of special teams, Bobby April when he is needed most?

And now, where's Roscoe?

It is a long-standing tradition here at TSW to refrain from starting new threads during games. Please do your part in helping us keep this the best Buffalo Bills message board on the planet.

Thanks for your help!