It's only Week 6 and everybody wants to talk about the draft.

gjv001

Whats going on? It's only week 6 and I'm reading about trading TO, Parrish, Denny and Schobel for draft choices. Benching Edwards for Fitzpatrick. I know we stink, but so what. We have had stinky teams for the last 10 years, arn't we use to it by now? Come on Bills fans let's not give up on this stinky team so fast. Anyway odds are it won't get any better next year so get back into this season. Go Bills !!!!!!

Whats going on? It's only week 6 and I'm reading about trading TO, Parrish, Denny and Schobel for draft choices. Benching Edwards for Fitzpatrick. I know we stink, but so what. We have had stinky teams for the last 10 years, arn't we use to it by now? Come on Bills fans let's not give up on this stinky team so fast. Anyway odds are it won't get any better next year so get back into this season. Go Bills !!!!!!

I appreciate your enthusiasm for a dismal product, but most people have a tolerance level, that has long been passed. I haven't heard "everybody" talk about trading Schobel and the other players you mentioned, and also have not heard "everyone" talking about the draft. In your post, you give more reasons not to continue to support them then the opposite. Read your own post, it is right before your eyes why so many have given up on this terrible season, the terrible team and this terrible organization from top to bottom.

Well said.

Face it-- we can all wait until April and then for the inevitably disappointing 2010 season, or we can try to make the best of this season and hope for some miracles--e.g., Hamdan being the next Tom Brady.