New Signings

joshsin

Meanwhile Junior Seau will be rejoining the Pats...

Meanwhile, Junior Seau is 40 and washed up. Meanwhile, the Pat's old team gets even older. Meanwhile, the Krafts are trying to appease an overreacting fanbase by signing a washed up player that clueless fans think is still worth something because he was good in 2005.

Who? Another cheap fix by the penny pinching no concern for winning Bills.

There is no doubt that the team is cheap, but who the hell else are the supposed to sign? I am just happy they signed a real vet, not some scrub who has never played a down in reg. season game.

any rumors if we are ever going to sign a fuggin OT? I guess it makes no sense because they would have to learn our complex hi-octane offense, and might have multiple false start penalties during home games as a result.

any rumors if we are ever going to sign a fuggin OT? I guess it makes no sense because they would have to learn our complex hi-octane offense, and might have multiple false start penalties during home games as a result.

Last i heard Brandon was in contract talks with a few potential kindergarten teachers to coach the o line on a snap count

GR550 reported that Poz is hoping to be cleared to play this week. Draft and Poz fill the 2 LB spots along with Harris for depth. They were desperately thin a safety too.

Then sign 2 linebackers and a safety. Seriously, this is the same crap this team has been doing for years, and it hasn't worked. Signing players and moving them around, all the while providing only the rare player that offers good depth at their main position. They're content to have UDFA rookies and suckers as their depth (out of position, too), and then when someone gets hurt they are screwed. We've seen it time after time, and they are doing it again.

!@#$ russ brandon.